⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Raleigh. Get your tickets now to discover favorite Anime themes and songs at All Saints Chapel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: All Saints Chapel
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Raleigh
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Tokyo Ghoul - Unravel
- Yuri!!! On Ice - In Regards to Love - Eros
- Neon Genesis Evangelion - A Cruel Angel’s Thesis
- Naruto - Blue Bird
- Inuyasha Medley
- Detective Conan - Case Closed (Theme)
- Attack on Titan - Shinzou Wo Sasageyo
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Again
- Sailor Moon - Moonlight Densetsu
- Death Note - The World
- Elfen Lied - Lilium
- Dragon Ball - Mystical Adventure
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure - Sono Chi no Sadame
- Demon Slayer - Gurenge
- Your Name - Sparkle
- One Piece - We Are!
- Studio Ghibli Medley
- Lyricosa String Quartet
- Amazing atmosphere and the quartet was so talented. I loved how they have quick descriptions of the songs before they were played for those who were maybe tagging along as a +1
- This was a great experience, I would definitely go again. It was jam packed, so I suggest to get there early to get a good seat!
- The string quartet was amazing. My son and I enjoyed it. Spot on renditions. Atmosphere was beautiful. Would definitely do this again.
- An amazing one of a kind experience! Best date night my husband and I had in years. Absolutely fantastic show!
- This was so much fun! Wonderful choices and amazing musicians. The venue was very cool too!!
- Wonderful performance! Relived my childhood anime days, definitely teared up during the concert. Bonus gift for my husband birthday
- Really enjoyed the event! Great performance and amazing setting! Only downside were the seats.
- You can tell the performers really love what they do.
- Great performance loved the arrangements!
- Music was amazing! The introductions to the songs were hard to hear without any amplified mic but enjoyed the ambience and the intimate style of the concert.
- The music was truly breath taking. The spokesperson was funny and a joy to listen to. Not 5 stars because it was a quaint venue and we were packed in there very close together. Furthermore the seats were very uncomfortable. And for what you get, its rather pricey. But, all in all both my partner and I truly enjoyed the night out. Also, the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Thanks!
- It started a little late, but otherwise it was a great performance!
- It was wonderful, especially the encore of Guren No Yamiya
- Fantastic!! Give the man a mic! Lol
- Worth every penny!!!
All Saints Chapel
110 S East St, Raleigh, NC, 27601-1537