⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Minneapolis. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at St Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: April 21 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Minneapolis
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Listeso String Quartet
- Musicians did a lovely job with the Tribute to Beyoncé! St. Mark’s venue was beautiful. I highly recommend this experience.
- Absolutely phenomenal performance! The event was well organized and the quartet was extremely talented. We also loved the song selection. 10/10
- Beautiful scenery and extremely talented musicians.
- Everything was great, very enjoyable. Loved the concept
- It was so beautiful!!
- Beautiful experience
- Amazing and Epic
Ex Convento de Santa Teresa
Donato Guerra 25, Zona Centro, 44100
Select date and session