⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Minneapolis. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at St Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Minneapolis
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎁 Buy a gift card for your friends and family here
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Listeso String Quartet
- Musicians did a lovely job with the Tribute to Beyoncé! St. Mark’s venue was beautiful. I highly recommend this experience.
- Absolutely phenomenal performance! The event was well organized and the quartet was extremely talented. We also loved the song selection. 10/10
- Beautiful scenery and extremely talented musicians.
- Everything was great, very enjoyable. Loved the concept
- Amazing experience with my wife ❤️
- Fantastic! I loved it so much. Would go again just to dance in the corner.
- Such an amazing experience, despite people not listening about using the flash on their cameras.
- Beautiful experience
- Absolutely loved it!
- Amazing and Epic
- It was so beautiful!!
- Great show
- It’s was amazing!
- What a find! Amazing reimagining of such great music
- It was a wonderful experience. I'm looking forward to my next concert.