⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Metro Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover Holiday inspired music at Sanctuary Church Birmingham under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sanctuary Church Birmingham
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 65 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: accessible parking, entrance, and restroom available
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Holiday Medley – Various
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- The First Noël
- Deck the Halls
- O Holy Night – Adolphe Adam
- Ma’oz Tzur – Traditional Hanukkah Song
- The Snow is Dancing – Claude Debussy
- The Seasons, Op. 37a: – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- I. January. “By the Hearth”
- XII. December. “Christmas”
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- The Skaters’ Waltz, Op. 183 (Les Patineurs) – Émile Waldteufel
- Greensleeves (What Child is This) – Traditional
- Holiday Medley
- Joy to the World
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Away in a Manger
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71 – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Miniature Overture
- Act I, Scene II: No. 2, “March”
- Act II: No. 12d, Divertissement. “Trepak, Russian Dance”
- Act II: No. 13, “Waltz of the Flowers”
- Act II: No. 14c, Pas de Deux. Variation II, “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy”
- Listeso String Quartet
- The experience was lovely. Beautiful venue. Combining holiday decor with trees and lights and the candlelight of hundreds of candles made for a wonderful holiday experience.
- Absolutely beautiful, peaceful atmosphere! The string quartet was spectacular to listen to!
- Great setting. Superb artists. Just the right amount of time. I love chamber music. We will look for more events like this.
- The whole experience was wonderful-the setting and the music. Looking forward to attending more concerts like this.
- Wondeful evening or music in candlelight. Great date night and show is short enough to fit in between dinner and a night out, or to kick off the evening.
- It was a magical music experience that set the perfect tone to center ourselves in preparation for Christmas. Loved every minute and very talented musicians.
- Magical atmosphere. Perfect acoustics. Impeccable performance! I am hooked!
- Everything was just beautiful. The quartet played splendidly.
- Absolutely beautiful music and venue.
- Magical Experience!
Sanctuary Church Birmingham
300 Willits St, Birmingham, MI, US, 48009-3305