⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York City. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and more at The Opera House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Opera House
📅 Dates and times: November 12 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring”: I. Allegro – Antonio Vivaldi
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Autumn 3” - Max Richter
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Antonio Vivaldi
- I. Allegro non Molto
- II. Largo
- III. Allegro
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Spring 1” - Max Richter
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Antonio Vivaldi
- I. Allegro non molto
- II. Adagio e Piano - Presto e Forte
- III. Presto
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn”: III. Allegro – Vivaldi
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Invierno Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan) – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Czardas – Vittorio Monti
- The Highline String Quartet
💬 Penny D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "beautiful experience, amazing background, phenomenal performance!"
💬 Vicki B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Thoroughly pleasant way to spend an evening! The musicians were fabulous and I enjoyed all"
💬 Karmyn O. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The most magical, intimate experience I’ve had in a long time. I look forward to the next show"