⭐ Small Is Beautiful is more than a miniature art exhibition: it is a community for fans of all things small. Having already made waves in London and Paris, this unique experience is now making its way to NYC. Get your tickets now and join the #MiniatureArt phenomenon!
🚨This incredible artwork will only be available to see in NYC until Oct. 15th. Secure your tickets! 🚨
Tickets for Small Is Beautiful in NYC
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 6–12)
- Senior, Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
- Family Bundle (Min. 1 adult & 1 Child)
🤏 A Small Is Beautiful exhibition devoted to miniature art makes its way to the US after visiting Paris and London!
🎨 See over 120 exclusive artworks and 80 photographs by 32 local & international artists
👀 Find several pieces created exclusively for the event and hidden in unusual corners
🎬 Discover a video area showing behind-the-scenes footage of the making of the art
💛 Visit a pop-up shop selling merchandise and more
📅 Date: from February 21, 2023
🕒 Opening hours:
Wednesdays – Thursdays: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
Fridays & Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
Sundays: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: the visit will take up to 90 minutes
📍 Location: 718 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: unfortunately, the venue housing Small is Beautiful is not fully wheelchair accessible, at present. The exhibit occupies two floors within a building that requires stairs to access the second level. SiB does not own this building and thus has no ability to install elevator access at this time. SiB and Fever deeply apologize for the lack of elevator access and are happy to assist guests in any way possible. Please reach out via this link for additional information or to let us know how best we can assist you
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
XXS art in an XXL exhibition! A gallery in the heart of NYC hosts Small Is Beautiful’s unique experience devoted to the tiny yet vast world of miniature art. You read that right: 32 local and international artists with gargantuan imaginations will come and exhibit their Lilliputian works for a limited time. Several unique creations will even be made especially for the occasion and scattered in unexpected places around the gallery. If you've heard of the #MiniatureArt hashtag on social media, the Small Is Beautiful miniature art exhibition is the perfect opportunity to experience the tiny life-size version. Ready to travel to the fantastic world of miniature art?
- Absolutely amazing!!!! 10/10 would recommend!! :)
- This exhibit was incredible, 10/10 recommend! All sculptures and art were so detailed it was mind blowing how something so small can be created & painted to perfection! They also had a scavenger hunt to do during your time there through an app on your phone, it was fun & kept you alert. If you're in the area, definitely stop in & check it out!
- My daughters and I thoroughly enjoyed the exhibition!
- Amazing and creative miniature art exhibition.
- Awesome work by great artists. Worth visiting
- It was a great experience. The art really made us look at perspective in a different way.
- very impressive! Great show for all ages!
- Fabulous exhibit! My daughter and I enjoyed every moment. ❤️ The art was incredible, thought-provoking, and precious. It was like looking into miniature aspects of human life.
- So creative and fascinating!
- Really amazing exhibition
- Awesome,, very poetic, one of the best exhibition of the year
- Loved it! Both my daughter and I found the exhibit very interesting and so well made.
- Love this exhibition! Tons of different artists who all specialise in a different area so there is a wide variety of small art to see. Some are humorous while some are serious. I spent almost 3 hours here and still want to come back!
- So interesting and creative with artists from all over the world! Had a great time with the little pop ups on the walls too
- A really fantastic experience that exceeded my expectations. Would recommend to anyone looking to visit a new place and view awesome art!
1010 West Church Street, Orlando, 32805-2216
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Sep 2023
- Oct 2023