⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Bollywood films at The Majestic Metro under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Majestic Metro
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
- “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham” from Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (K3G)
- “Meri Jaan” from Gangubai Kathiawadi
- “Tujhe Dekha Toh” from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- “Tere Liye” from Veer-Zaara
- “Jashn-E-Bahara” from Jodhaa Akbar
- “Badtameez Dil” from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
- “Jai Ho” from Slumdog Millionaire
- “Tum Hi Ho” from Aashiqui 2
- “Humko Humise Chura Lo” from Mohabbatein
- “Kabootar Ja Ja Ja” from Maine Pyar Kiya
- “I Love You” from Bodyguard (2011)
- DIVISI’s Amp’d String Quartet
- One of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. It was truly breathtaking, I was mesmerized the entire time.
- The quartet was amazing. My only issues were the limited bar selection and the seats were not comfortable at all.
- Well played and so peaceful and embracing
- Amazing show. Amazing performers.
- Great presentation. Would love to have more talking in regards to the songs that were played. It was beautiful song and played very well. To make show longer and worth the pay of the show, would have liked more commentary about song/history. Would have been nice!
- Awesome. Wish it was longer.
- Outstanding performance by the string quartet
- Outstanding performance by Divisi
- Great experience! I really enjoyed it!
- I loved the song choices. It was truly a magical experience.
- Loved it! Literally had goosebumps during some of the songs!
- Awesome stuff!
- So beautiful!
- Great Experience