⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in El Paso. Embark on an amazing journey through the incomparable universe of Michelangelo under the gentle glow of candlelight. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and more at Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel: The Exhibition.
📍 Venue: Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel - The Exhibition (get directions here)
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🎨Gain an up-close understanding of the artistic mastery and inspiration behind Michelangelo's brilliant works of art in the Sistine Chapel with complimentary audio guide
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in El Paso
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 – Antonio Vivaldi
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Invierno Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan) – Camille Saint-Saëns
- On the Nature of Daylight - Max Richter
- Libertango - Astor Piazolla
- Four Bridges String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
💬 Awilda R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful venue... incredible musicians."