⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York City. Get your tickets now to discover Holiday inspired music at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Holiday Medley – Various
- “Hark the Herald Angels Sing”
- “The First Noël”
- “Deck the Halls”
- O Holy Night – Adolphe Adam
- The Seasons, Op. 37a: XII. December. “Christmas” – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Antonio Vivaldi
- Hänsel und Gretel: Act 2, “Abends will ich schlafen gehn (Evening Prayer)” – Engelbert Humperdinck
- 3 Songs, Op. 17: No. 1, “Après un Rêve” – Gabriel Fauré
- Weihnachtsbaum (Christmas Tree Suite), S16/R307 – Franz Liszt
- No. IV – “Adeste fideles”
- No. V – “Scherzoso: Man zündet die Kerzen des Baumes an (Lighting the Tree)”
- Ma’oz Tzur – Traditional Hanukkah Song
- Ave Maria – Franz Schubert
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71 – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- “Miniature Overture”
- Act II: No. 12d, Divertissement. “Trepak, Russian Dance”
- Act II: No. 13, “Waltz of the Flowers”
- Act II: No. 14c, Pas de Deux. Variation II, “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy”
- Highline String Quartet
- Vocalist on Select Pieces - Natalie Ballenger
- It was my first time going to the show certainly not the last one. The acoustics were amazing and the show was a wonderful experience
- As Peggy Lee says, " Give me fever!!!". We loved it great experience!!!!
- beautiful mood to complement the outstanding music! A delightful way to spend our 50th anniversary.
- This was a very good performance.
- It was so beautiful!!!
- Absolutely beautiful
St Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
157 Montague Street, Brooklyn, 11201-3587
- Borough Hall - 4-5
- Court St - N-R
- Borough Hall - 2-3
Don't miss out!
Select date and session