⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Oakland. Get your tickets now to discover Halloween inspired music at Chabot Space & Science Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Chabot Space & Science Center
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Oakland
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II. Allegro Molto - Dmitri Shostakovich
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- Medley from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet
- Great vibes, talented performers, and a lovely selection of music, old and new. My wife and I loved it and will be going again next year!
- The Chabot Space Center was a terrific venue for Candlelight. This was my first Candlelight event and I will be attending more in the future.
- This was my Birthday gift from my Fiance. Neither of us had seen anything like it before and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I especially enjoyed it being Halloween themed.
- One of the best Candlelight concerts we have been to. Great fun and the acoustics of the planetarium were excellent.
- Listeso String Quartet was amazing. Very engaging and extremely talented on some of those difficult notes. WWWWWOWWWWW
- thoroughly enjoyed the music, the lighting, and the setting. accoustics were ideal and the seating put us right up close.
- More candlelight events at the Oakland chabot location please! Especially the nutcracker holidays classic series!
- It was AWESOME!!!
- Great music
Chabot Space & Science Center
10000 Skyline Blvd, Oakland, CA, 94619
Don't miss out!
Select date and session