⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover your favorite Anime themes at Lone Star Flight Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Lone Star Flight Museum
📅 Dates and times: March 10 and April 27 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 75 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
✈️ Explore the Lone Star Flight Museum before the show
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Digimon Theme + Butterfly from Digimon Adventure
- Tokyo Ghoul - Unravel
- Tank! - Cowboy Bepop
- Yuri!!! On Ice - In Regards to Love - Eros
- Rock the Dragon - Dragon Ball Z + Dragon Ball GT Theme
- Detective Conan - Case Closed (Theme)
- Sailor Moon - Moonlight Densetsu
- Attack on Titan - Shinzou Wo Sasageyo
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Again
- Naruto Natsuhiboshi
- Demon Slayer - Gurenge
- Music from Howl’s Moving Castle
- One Summer’s Day from Spirited Away
- Your Name - Sparkle
- Pokemon Theme
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
- It’s was beautiful the all played.
- Very enjoyable experience! Loved hearing music from my childhood
- Great job! Very friendly and comfortable with the audience.
- What a fantastic time! Great staff, fantastic setting, and excellent sound. The musicians were amazing and really make it a fun, friendly experience. Can't wait to go to another show!
- The Range Ensemble was amazing. I appreciated the small comments every couple of songs to break up the concert and preface. The candles added an amazing atmosphere and it felt very intimate.
- Beautiful, the music was great
- The show as awesome. Plenty of classics and some fan favorites. This is my second time catching it this winter.
- Amazing performance! Very talented musicians
- The ambience and the orchestra were incredible. Loved the entire experience.
- Amazing atmosphere and concert. Would love to go again
- Amazing show!
- This was an amazing experience!!! 10/10 would see this again and would love seeing others like it too!
- We will be back! Absolutely loved it!!
- Great experience
- Everything was great!
Jardim Botânico de São Paulo
Avenida Miguel Estefno, 3031 - Vila Água Funda, São Paulo, 04301-905
Select date and session