⭐ Developed in collaboration with NASA's Marshall SpaceFlight Center and the US Space and Rocket Center and featuring the latest developments from Australian space explorers Gilmour Space Technologies, Neighbourhood Earth Brisbane is your opportunity to have fun and learn about space - from the experts!
🚨 Limited run at QueensPlaza, don't miss out on this incredible experience – get your tickets today! 🚨
Tickets for Neighbourhood Earth: Experience the Wonders of Space Exploration in Brisbane
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 16+)
- Child (ages 3-15)*
- Senior or Student - valid ID required
- Adult Group Bundle (min. 10 people)
- Family Bundle (2 adults and 2 children)
- Student Group Bundle (min. 15 people)
*Must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder
🧑🚀 Journey through the Solar System like an astronaut in the space cinema
🤩 Witness the marvels of space exploration and find out what you weigh on other planets
🛰️ Take selfies in the International Space Station and enjoy fun interactive games
🚀 Inspire your children to explore their imaginations and pursue their dreams
🌌 Discover how cool space exploration (and science) is
📅 Date: 5 November 2022 – 5 February 2023
🕒 Opening hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours
📍 Location: Lower Ground, QueensPlaza 226 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000 (next to the Food Court)
👤 Age requirement: All ages are welcome, children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures are in place throughout the exhibition
Have you ever wanted to explore space? Neighbourhood Earth is an interactive space experience that will take you on a journey through the Solar System. This is your chance to get up close and personal with space artefacts, the latest scientific discoveries, space exploration technology, and even a 1:1 recreation of a section of the International Space Station! Get your tickets for Neighbourhood Earth: Experience the Wonders of Space Exploration in Brisbane!
"Out-of-this-world" – 7 News
"You can literally have fun for hours here" – Studio 10
Neighbourhood Earth is proudly supported by NASA's Marshall SpaceFlight Center, the US Space and Rocket Center, Aviation/Aerospace Australia and Gilmour Space Technologies.
- Our experience in Earth Neighbourhood was amazing!My 4,5 years old son mostly enjoyed the informative film at the beginning! Also different kinds of interactive activities like launching a rocket , exploring a space station cabin and etc. Thank you very much for such opportunity to learn more about our Galaxy!
- What an amazing experience. My 9 yo loved it. The movie was fantastic and many interactive things to do!
- Brilliant exhibition - great staff - they were very helpful and kind and gave us some great information. My grandson and his friend thoroughly enjoyed it and can now name all the planets from closest to the sun. Thank you.
- Great experience, very informative and fun for all ages. The staff were all friendly and enthusiastic and good with the kids as well.
- Great interactive exhibition suitable for children and adults.
- Overall interesting, but the intro video was all badly computer generated, there weren't any real photos if space. The exhibit was ok. Looks very worn out though
- Good details in the exhibits. Very interactive. Well presented.
- The experience was very engaging with lots of things to interact with. One of the kids did say that there was a lot to read, but otherwise it was informative and fun.
- Brilliant experience. We all really enjoyed the interaction with the exhibits and our was really interesting. Something for everyone.👍
- Quite boring. Not enough interaction from staff. Didn't represent value for money
- If I loved it, kids of all ages will love (I'm a 56 yr old kid)
- Really loved the whole experience..
- Was well organized and run. But slightly over priced. The kids activities were great however.
- Great experience overall