⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover Sci-Fi and Fantasy Scores at Lone Star Flight Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Lone Star Flight Museum
📅 Dates and times: March 23 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 75 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston here
- Also Sprach Zarathustra from 2001: A Space Odyssey - Richard Strauss
- To Boldly Go and End Credits from Star Trek - Michael Giacchino and Alexander Courage
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar - Hans Zimmer
- Theme from Westworld - Ramin Djawadi
- Theme from Doctor Who - Ron Grainer
- Theme from Back to the Future - Alan Silvestri
- Introduction (Titles) and Ice Dance from Edward Scissorhands - Danny Elfman
- Becoming One With The People from Avatar - James Horner
- Theme from Stranger Things - S U R V I V E
- Lullaby from Pan’s Labyrinth - Javier Navarrete
- Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley
- Time from Inception - Hans Zimmer
- Main Titles/Trinity Infinity from The Matrix - Don Davis
- Suite from How to Train Your Dragon - John Powell
- Finale from Dragonheart - Randy Edelman
- Suite from Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Howard Shore
- Listeso String Quartet
- Loved the venue, the intimate size of the audience, and the candlelight. This was such a good value for the money.
- I loved the selection! The venue was great! I loved that each piece was short and recognizable. Overall would definitely go again!
- The performance was great! Really enjoyed the venue. Not only a wonderful concert, a tour of the museum too... what more could you ask for?!
- Such a fun and unique event!
- Very nice and pleasant concert, I really enjoyed.
- Nice venue. Intimate seating and performance.
- Fantastic, intimate, great performers
- It was amazing! It would be cool to hear some Star Wars or Harry Potter music added in next time!
- stunning performance!!
- Awesome venue and great music
- We’ve attended several Fever events. All have been great. This one at the air museum was equally great. One minor issue was a very loud air or blower that maybe could be turned down or off during the performance. This may not be possible due to storage of the aircraft. Show was otherwise fantastic.
Auditorio Miguel Ríos de Rivas Vaciamadrid
P.º Alicia Alonso, s/n, Rivas-Vaciamadrid, 28521
- Rivas Futura