⭐ More than just a light show, NightGarden, South Florida's smash hit holiday tradition is back and better than ever! Walk through Miami’s beautiful Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden at night while exploring a combination of lighting effects, state-of-the-art holographic technology, projection mapping, and music. Marvel at unique sculptures, interact with the talking tree, join a Fairy Quest, and much more!
Tickets for NightGarden: A Magical Light Experience in Miami
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 11+)
- Child (ages 10 and under) - children under 3 years of age access free
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people) - enjoy a 10% discount on tickets purchased with this bundle
- Group Bundle (min. 14 people) - enjoy a 15% discount on tickets purchased with this bundle
- Senior (65+), Student, or Military - 10% discount on tickets. Valid ID required
🎫 Fairchild Garden Member Admission - ticket includes discounted entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 11+) - valid member ID must be presented with ticket
- Child (ages 10 and under) - valid member ID must be presented with ticket
🎫 Flexible Admission - includes entry to the experience at any time within the opening hours
🌸 Stroll through the beautiful Garden, transformed into an illuminated magical fairyland with technicolor flowers
📱 Enjoy an augmented reality experience using the FairyScope™ app
🌈 Visit rainbow-colored pathways and ask Archimedes the wise old tree questions
✨ Discover motion sensing technology, outdoor holograms, sculptures, projections, and much more
🍔 Grab something to eat and drink from some of Miami’s most popular food trucks
📅 Date: until January 8, 2023
🕒 Opening hours:
- Mondays – Thursdays, & Sundays: 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Fridays & Saturdays: 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60–90 minutes
📍 Location: Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, 10901 Old Cutler Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33156
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Step into a magical wonderland at Miami’s annual smash hit NightGarden! Prepare to be left in awe as the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is brought to life with breathtaking illuminations, spectacular special effects, and unbelievable surprises! You can talk to the wise tree, interact with the light and sound experiences, and explore the FairyScope™ augmented reality app. Plus, there will be plenty of delicious food and drinks from some of Miami’s most popular food trucks. Get your tickets for NightGarden: A Magical Light Experience in Miami!
- Enjoyed by the whole family, 6 - 83 ! Delightful evening, memorable.
- The good: The garden is amazing during the day and on its own. If you have the opportunity to visit during the night, with great music, lights, special effects; bubbles, music, food, drinks, and art installations it becomes magical. Easy parking, polite and friendly staff, not crowded and safe. Note to promoters: Less hype ("state of the art" Technology - lol really?). Please go, keep your expectations in check, take the kids, and enjoy it - worth it.
- The lights and the feel was really good. The family enjoyed it, especially our 8 month old (when she was awake). Food trucks were delicious! The Conservatory was BREATHTAKING. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because the Fairy Quest could have a little more interaction ... but if I have the possibility of giving 4.5 it would be so.
- Amazing experience!!!
- Some of the attractions could have used more effects and lighting but it was still very pretty and magical… also there could be healthier food options offered on site…
- Un sueño echo realidad
- Hi, The light display was beautiful. I wish they had more food truck options and drinks.
- I LOVE THIS EVENT!!!! My daughter and I have come every year since they opened. The ONLY reason it doesn’t get 5 stars is because im a vegetarian and I was starving but other that fries there really wasn’t a food option for me this year so we had to leave earlier than we wanted to to get food. So maybe more variation of food trucks would be AWESOME!!! 🥰 still loved it and definitely coming back!!!!
- The event was beautiful and well organized!! Felt super safe with all the security put in place and had a great time.
- The gardens are beautiful. The staff is polite and knowledgeable. However more lights we needed. Some paths are dark and visibility is limited. Especially if in a wheel chair. There are plenty of areas to add more lights. Also more food trucks.
- Great experience, the gardens were completely transformed into something magical. Highly recommend
- Wonderful experience. A great fairy tale! Thanks to all the staff for their guidance and smiles. Please reinforce the signpost of the cars to do more friendly the exit and expedite it.
- Magical experience! Beautiful garden! Enjoyed it a lot.
- I love the Night Garden at Fairchild and am a devoted fan who has seen all of the Night Gardens presented. While this was very good, it did not follow the others with the same levels of innovation and presentation. Good but not as great as the previous shows. Keep going!
Barrio del espiritu santo, Metepec, Edo de Mexico, Jesús Archundia d100, Espiritu Santo, 52140 Metepec, Méx., 52140