⭐ The Acey-Deucey Club is an immersive experience including 3 themed cocktails inside of a submarine tiki bar. After sailing through San Diego, it’s finally docking for a limited time in Los Angeles—don’t miss it!
🚨 Due to popular demand The Acey Deucey Club has extended its stay in LA's downtown arts district through January 8, 2023! Don’t miss out! 🚨
Tickets for Acey Deucey: A Tiki Cocktail Immersive Experience in Los Angeles
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience + 3 themed tiki cocktails
🎫 VIP Admission - includes early entry to the experience + choice of seating + 4 themed tiki cocktails + a special souvenir + access to a VIP pre-entry lounge (pre-entry lounge opens 30 minutes before designated show time)
✨ Immerse yourself in another era in a submarine-themed tiki bar with kitschy decor
🍸 Enjoy a selection of premium tiki cocktails created exclusively for this event
🎵 Vibe along with our live vintage jazz band
😮 Interact with the crew & environment to unlock the submarine's secrets
📅 Date: from November 3, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Various times: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: 613 Imperial Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible, however, please note that the mezzanine space on the second floor can only be accessed by stairs. We are happy to help with more information and special accommodations! Since every situation is unique, please get in touch using the contact link below
👗 Dress Code: nautical or tiki attire encouraged
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
All aboard! Get ready for an unforgettable experience at The Acey-Deucey Club, a pop-up tiki bar set inside an American submarine-themed lounge. The crew invites you to sip on premium tiki cocktails and revel in the dazzling performance of a live vintage jazz band. If you're feeling inquisitive, you may choose to interact with the crew and environment to unlock the submarine's secrets. It’s going to be a night full of live music and underwater scenery as you venture deeper and deeper into the dark blue! This faux submarine-themed vessel will allow passengers to board and navigate the depths of the ocean for a limited time only, so don’t delay. Come thirsty and leave with your sea legs! Get your tickets for Acey Deucey: A Tiki Cocktail Immersive Experience in Los Angeles!
- I enjoyed the whole experience. The band was great. The mystery was fun. Drinks were yummy. Would definitely go again.
- Lead singer last night was amazing, drinks were fun and the event was ridiculous in a good way. Had a great time
- Super fun! Clever& creative idea put together well. Really enjoyable.
- Absolute pleasure! Would def do it again!
- Finn was Phenomenal.
- It was great!
- So much attention to detail, and a fabulous time. The whole cast were fun, friendly, and in-character, making for an immersive and unique experience. We were really happy with our VIP ticket experience, and highly recommend!
- We love Finn
- Great time and great performances!
- The concept was fun, really liked the bar. The drinks were just ok. I liked the music alot but could have done without the little drama of the search for the stow-a-way person. That was meh! Would have rather had more singing vs. the silliness of searching for someone. Loved the videos in the portholes!!
- Had an amazing time! Only thing I might add is some extra snack options!
- An experience like no other!! Delicious cocktails and wonderful staff. If you want to have fun, laugh & slip into another time....this is the venue.
- Really 4 1/2 stars! Our group would have liked more “activities” / a more “immersive theatre” feel. And it was suggested there may have been more. However the entertainment was great ~ the submarine effects were fun ~ and I’m a big Tiki Drink Fan ~ and your drinks were very well done, especially for a large group of people. Kudos for the idea of not ordering drinks but having a “fixed” menu for cocktails.
- The staff was amazing and friendly, the band was great, and the drinks were tasty. We had a lot of fun and will definitely do this again when it comes back!
- What a fun experience! The drinks were so good, great audience participation, and the theme of the event was just perfect! I highly recommend this to anyone who is interested!
613 Imperial St, Los Angeles, CA, 90021
Select date and session
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023