⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Cincinnati. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at Bell Event Centre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Bell Event Centre
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Cincinnati
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- StringSource String Quartet
- An absolutely lovely venue for a spectacular evening.
- Amazing, I can't wait to see more events!
- Very well done. Will look to book another
- Beautiful setting, awesome music
- Just beautiful! My second performance. Two more scheduled. Magnificent venue at Verdin Event Center. I just can’t say enough.
- Goosebumps the entire night. Was truly magical.
- Great performance and atmosphere, we really enjoyed our time !
- Beautiful music in a fabulous venue!
- Wonderful, Touching, Atmospheric!
- What a magical environment in the old church drenched in candlelight! & the music was out of this world! What a beautiful night. Thank you!!
- So intimate and spectacular!
- Unbelievable! Incredible!
- Music was wonderful. people talking and the bar in the back cleaning up, not so much.
- The music was fantastic. My only “complaint” is that it was very difficult to hear the spoken commentary. A mic was needed for that part
- I personally prefered the intimacy of musicians central and patrons fully surrounding (Rhinegheist location). The Bell Event Center was beautiful though lit by candlelight. Also, with that straight seating arrangement, patrons videotaping in front of you took away from the view and experience.
Bell Event Centre
444 Reading Road, Cincinnati, 45202
Don't miss out!
Select date and session