⭐ Start the New Year right at LUMAGICA! Step into the enchanted forest at Harvest Moon Farm and Orchard for a one-of-a-kind light experience. Explore 6 magical spaces with over 750,000 LED lights illuminating sculptures, decorations, tunnels, and more. Get your tickets!
🎄 Last chance to visit Lumagica as it's closing on January 8th. Use this coupon for 25% off: LUMA25OFF ✨
Tickets for LUMAGICA: An Enchanted Forest in New York
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 14+)
- Child (ages 4–13)
- Senior (65+), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 3 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
All ticket prices are tax included
🤩 Visit the Harvest Moon Farm and Orchard this holiday season for a magical walkthrough light experience
🎄 Discover 6 extraordinary spaces with whimsical light surprises around every corner
✨ Immerse yourself in the visual storytelling featuring over 750,000 LED lights illuminating sculptures, tunnels, and more
📸 Family-friendly experience with plenty of photo ops to create memories
📅 Date: November 18 – January 8, 2023
🕒 Opening hours: Mondays–Sundays, 4 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 30-50 minutes (depending on walking pace)
📍 Location: Harvest Moon Farm and Orchard, 130 Hardscrabble Rd, North Salem, NY 10560
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Children ages 3 and under enter free of charge
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Step into LUMAGICA! From the company who brings you the exterior NYC holiday displays, don’t miss this enchanted forest experience full of magic. Walk through the Harvest Moon orchard full of marvelous animal structures and festive decorations, all brilliantly illuminated by over 750,000 LED lights. Discover six extraordinary spaces, including Sparkling Light, Into the Wonderland, Magical Trees, A Great Celebration, Treats and Sweets, and Beyond the Forest. This one-of-a-kind light show is guaranteed to delight guests of all ages with its dazzling decor and endless photo ops. Get your tickets for LUMAGICA: An Enchanted Forest in New York!
- Wonderful property with a beautiful light show to put us in the holiday spirit. Lighting, music, ambiance, and great employees made for a nice night out.
- It exceeded expectations. Plan to sit by the fire with a hot drink and maybe a bite to eat at the end
- Beautiful, had a great experience with my wife daughter and her friend. We personally spent 45 minutes and found it to be worth it! They did a great job and we came home with beautiful pics, red nose and a good memory!
- Amazing! Loved it!
- The lights were amazing. So beautiful, even better than last year. The only comment I would make is that it’s very difficult to bring a child in a stroller. They should note that in the website that there is hilly, rocky terrain and also stairs that make that very difficult. I would definitely go again next year when my son is able to walk the full distance himself :)
- Nicely done!
- We had a great time, 5 adults and 3 children. It was windy and snowy, which added to the night. There were different little concession stands set up along the way and the hot chocolate break we took was perfect. Great experience!
- It was a great price, the most enchanting evening. I took my mom and my sister and we just loved it!!
- It was my first time and me and my family enjoy the place and the view. We are from Brooklyn ny
- What a beautiful place to bring your kids! My family and I love it!
- It was more fun than I expected, nice family place to be.
- Amazing experience and fun for all ages.
- had a great time i hope they can expand it more
The Masonic - The Chapel
500 Temple St., 48201