⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago. Get your tickets now to discover Holiday inspired music at Stan Mansion under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Stan Mansion
📅 Dates and times: December 16, 21, 23 and 29 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Eddie Pola
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter - Antonio Vivaldi
- December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) - Franie Valli and the Four Seasons
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) - Robert Wells (writer)
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Messiah, HWV 56, For Unto Us and Hallelujah Chorus - George Friderich Handel
- Christmas time is Here from A Charlie Brown Christmas - Lee Mendelson
- White Christmas from White Christmas - Irving Berlin
- Carol of the Bells / In Dulci Jubilo - Mykola Leontovych
- O Holy Night - Adolphe Adam
- Silent Night and Silent Night Carol - Franz Gruber
- Jingle Bells - James Pierpont
- Metropolis String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat"
💬 TA M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was fantastic and safe. Everything flowed beautifully throughout the evening. I’ll definitely return for the next event"
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
Le Salon 1861
550 Ave Richmond, H3J 1V3
Select date and session