⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Halloween at The Natural History Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The San Diego Natural History Museum
📅 Dates and times: October 27 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas – Danny Elfman
- In the Hall of the Mountain King – Edvard Grieg
- Hedwig’s Theme from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – John Williams
- Ghostbusters (Theme) – Ray Parker Jr.
- Beetlejuice (Theme) – Danny Elfman
- Halloween (Theme) – John Carpenter
- The Addams Family (Theme) – Vic Mizzy
- Psycho (Theme) – Bernard Herrmann
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Richard O’Brien and Richard Hartley
- Selections from String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110 – Dmitri Shostakovich
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Jane Y. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The show was absolutely amazing. I recommended it to all of my friends and family! I will definitely be attending another candlelight event!"
💬 Randall C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great experience. Great safety standards and everyone genuinely seemed happy to be there."
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"