⭐ Art of the Future is an exhibition at Chicago's Chicago's Block 37 featuring augmented reality holograms and artwork. Fully immerse yourself in the people, technology, and stories surrounding the NFT world!
Tickets for Art of the Future in Chicago
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience with a HoloLens 2 headset and mobile viewer valid for iPhone 7/iPad 2018 & later and android devices
- Adult (ages 12+)
- Child (ages 7–11)
- Military - valid ID required
🎨 Art & tech come together in a unique NFT exhibition with cutting-edge holographic display technology
📲 Use an AR headset, smartphone, or tablet to view the gallery
😮 Learn all about the metaverse and the brilliant minds that are making it happen
✨ Located at one of Chicago's top attractions, Chicago's Block 37
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⌛ Duration: 30 minutes plus time to wander around and enjoy a mobile viewing experience at your leisure
📍 Location: Chicago's Block 37
👤 Age requirement: 7+
♿ Accessibility: all audio narration can also be read visually in the HoloLens 2 device
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Art and technology come together at Art of the Future. Step right into the metaverse in this digital art exhibition featuring augmented reality holograms and artwork by top-selling artists from the burgeoning world of digital art. With the help of an AR headset, smartphone, or tablet, each guest will experience their own reality in the same activation area (like a silent disco for holograms!). Verse provides an introduction to the people, technology, and stories that are shaping this disruptive evolution of the art world. Get your tickets forArt of the Future in Chicago!
- Very cool experience! I’m excited to see how far this technology can go.
- My first time doing this, I did not win but I had a whole lot of fun and would do it again.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. My first headset did not work very well so they replaced it and let me continue.
- It did make me a little light headed at the end. However, I believe that is why you had to sign the waiver. I enjoyed the experience as did my wife. The man running it was knowledgeable and cordial. I will go again.
- More explanation of what the goal of the experience is regarding achieving the goals/targets and how the experience works as a whole once on the floor. Otherwise I truly enjoyed the experience and am excited to return for more
- Hard to locate but worth looking for !
- Amazing experience!!
- Fantastic visuals
- Very fun
108 North State Street, Chicago, 60602
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023