⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Lauryn Hill at The Historic Woman’s Club in Santa Monica under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Historic Woman’s Club, Santa Monica
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue has a temporary ramp for wheelchair accessibility. Please reach out to us if you need special assistance
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Los Angeles
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Ready or Not
- To Zion
- Tell Him
- Adam Lives Theory
- I Just Want You Around
- Killing Me Softly
- Doo Wop (That Thing)
- Nothing Even Matters
- Tonina on Upright Bass, Electric Bass, and Vocals
- 2 rappers for 2 songs
- 2 backup vocalists
- The whole experience was amazing. This was a surprise date for my girlfriend and she loved it. The band was terrific. I will definitely love to go to another concert
- I loved that the band played songs from Lauryn Hill and the Fugees too.
- The set up was absolutely beautiful and the lead singer guitarist OMG her voice!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍
- Has An amazing time! Great talent a beautiful intimate setting. Wished it was a little longer but truly amazing!
- The show was incredible! All of the artists were talented in their own right, so collectively they came together beautifully to tribute Lauryn Hill.
- Great ambiance, super talented performers, and just an overall good time!!
- Great venue and great show!
- Sooooooo gooood!
- Amazing experience
- Loved her
- Great show
- The overall experience was amazing! However, I’m guiding it four stars because the show was really short. Only an hour long???