⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Miami. Get your tickets now to discover the music inspired by Día De Los Muertos at Coral Gables Congregational Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Coral Gables Congregational Church
📅 Dates and times: November 2 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Miami
- Recuérdame from the film Coco - Kristen Anderson Lopez and Robert Lopez
- El Latido de mi Corazón from the film Coco - Kristen Anderson Lopez and Robert Lopez
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- Marche Funèbre- Frédéric Chopin
- Dios Nunca Muere - Mexican waltz composed by Macedonio Alcalá
- La Martiniana - popular Oaxacan song adapted by Andrés Henestrosa based on the anonymous song “La Micaela”
- La Bruja - popular song from Veracruz by an unknown composer
- La Llorona - popular Mexican song with unknown composer attributed to Andrés Henestrosa
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- Amor Eterno - Juan Gabriel
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 TA M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was fantastic and safe. Everything flowed beautifully throughout the evening. I’ll definitely return for the next event"
💬 Angel S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Excellent concert.... they are masters.... We will be back again!!!!"
💬 Amber B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was a beautiful event with wonderfully talented musicians. Would go again and would recommend to anyone!"
Select date and session