⭐ Seeing Auschwitz is an exhibition that incorporates 100 photographs, sketches and testimonies of Auschwitz and the Holocaust. Arriving in London, this visual journey encourages us to look beyond the four edges of the photograph and reflect on its meaning today.
Tickets for Seeing Auschwitz in London
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4-12)
- Senior (ages 65+), Student or NHS - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (6-50 people)
- Big Group Bundle (min. 50 people or exclusive sessions: please click here)
🟡 December - Limited availability
📍 Visit an exhibition that encourages us to look beyond the visual evidence of Auschwitz to confront the reality of what we are seeing
✏️ See 100 photographs, sketches and testimonies
💭 Examine in detail each image and go beyond the gaze of the perpetrator to gain a better understanding of the reality of Auschwitz
🏛️ Part of the revenue generated by the exhibition will be used to help Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum in Poland in their efforts to ensure the long-term preservation and conservation of the authentic site
📅 Date: from October 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Tuesdays–Fridays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturdays–Sundays: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the visit will take 60–75 minutes
📍 Location: 83 Old Brompton Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 3LD
👤 Age requirement: recommended for ages 12+
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎧 Please note: it is advised that you bring a smartphone and headphones in order to scan the QR code onsite and download the exhibition audio guide
Seeing Auschwitz is an exhibition that incorporates 100 photographs, sketches and testimonies of the Holocaust and Auschwitz. It examines in detail each image, looks more closely at the individuals in front of and behind the camera lens, and asks searching questions about what each image really reveals. Visitors are confronted by what it means to go beyond the gaze of the perpetrator to gain a better understanding of the reality of Auschwitz, and to reflect on what this means for us today.
- Very moving exhibition and well narrated. Everyone should see this so that we never ever forget what happened to all those innocent lives.
- Incredible! Moving and really quite educational
- Not sure what I was expecting but this exhibition exceeded expectation. It was so moving with the auditory commentary pointing out the small details was just amazing.
- Brilliant exhibition. Haunting images. Great narrative. Unbelievable and yet true. Would definitely recommend it.
- I found it very emotional and extremely well documented
- Excellent exhibition, enhanced by audioguide. Friendly staff and beautiful venue.
- An incredibly insightful experience, very interesting information and numerous photographs I had never seen or even heard of before, everyone should see this exhibition.
- Well put together exhibition, thought provoking and added a different perspective to the horrors of Auschwitz.
- A truly moving and sensitive portrayal of such an atrocity. A must see.
- Very informative and moving. Having the audio guide made it all the more emotional.
- Very good, emotional and informative. Would highly recommend. I am quite knowledgeable on WW2 and the Holocaust but learnt new things yesterday.
- Very good. Not to be missed.
- So factual and thought provoking and let’s ensure this is never forgotten and if only all schools could send students to see this exhibition
- Awestruck by this exhibition & how much work had obviously gone into its creation!
- Incredibly moving exhibition and so important for all generations
How to get there?
81 Old Brompton Road, SW7 3LD, London
81 Old Brompton Road, SW7 3LD
- South Kensington
Select date and session
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023