⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Hobart. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi's Four Seasons at Hobart Town Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Hobart Town Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Hobart
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Summer Concerto
- Summer (Joe Hisaishi)
- Autumn Concerto, movements 1 & 3
- Autumn (Glazunov)
- Winter Concerto
- Waltz of the Snowflakes (Tchaikovsky)
- Spring Concerto
- Spring Recomposed (Max Richter)
* Programme subject to change
- String Quartet - Strings on Fire
- Greg E.Dec 2022My Dad would sit in the lounge chair and listen to this 60 years ago when I was a boy. Tonight, it was a treat to be taken back in time. Bravo!!
- Michelle O.Dec 2022it was lovely. loved seeing the emotions on their faces as they played their music.
- Jeremy G.Nov 2022Very awesome and unique experience, one my wife is still banging on about’
- Sarah W.Nov 2022Eclectic Strings was PHENOMENAL!! I thoroughly enjoyed Vivaldi’s Four Seasons (played to perfection) & the poems they read to introduce each season. The musos seemed like such lovely people! But when they played their encore piece - a spectacular arrangement of Waltzing Matilda - it brought tears to my eyes AND my husband’s. And with all of this set within the soft glow of hundreds of candles in the beautiful historic town hall… it all added up to a wonderfully lovely night to remember.
- Vicki R.Nov 2022Invictus Quartet were fantastic and loved the candles. Thnakss for coming to Hobart.
- Kathryn T.Nov 2022What a wonderful experience. Absolutely loved it. Highly recommend!
- Loy K.Nov 2022It was an amazing classical concert!! Really Thank you to all the performers who worked hard.
- Rosanne F.Nov 2022Just perfect Beautiful music in a heritage building Very moving
- Helen W.Nov 2022Superb experience......excellent playing.....talented performers............the use of I Pad for music score fascinated me...........I was in the front row.......
- Vicki I.Nov 2022Such talent and passionate musicians on the stage; loved every minute! Thank you for an amazing evening..
- Maria S.Nov 2022Amazing musicians!!!! The evening was very enjoyable.
- Cristina A.Nov 2022Lovely music in a beautiful setting.
- Diego E.Nov 2022Absolutely wonderful! Thank you
- Jocelyn H.Nov 2022The music and performance was fantastic. A great choice of venue to match. Candlelight provided the perfect ambiance. The only feedback we provide was that in the back section we could not hear when the performers were speaking, although they were using a microphone. Others around us commented similarly after the performance ended.
- Adelle W.Nov 2022Wonderful evening
Hobart Town Hall
50 Macquarie StHobart TAS 7000Australia, 7000
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session