⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Dia de Muertos at The Abbey on 5th under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Abbey on 5th
📅 Dates and times: November 1 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Te Vas Ángel Mío – Cornelio Reyna
- Cruz de Olvido – Juan Zaizar
- Despedida con Mariachi – Los Cadetes de Linares
- La Llorona – Chavela Vargas
- La Bruja – Traditional folkloric song from Veracruz
- Cruz de Madera – Michael Salgado
- Un Puño de Tierra – Antonio Aguilar
- Un Rinconcito en el Cielo – Carlos Cárdenas
- El Hombre Que Más Te Amó – Vicente Fernandez
- Mi Viejo – José Alfredo Jiménez
- Amor Eterno – Juan Gabriel
- Las Golondrinas – Tomás Méndez
- La Barca de Oro – Abundio Martínez
- Adelaide Pilar Band
- Female Vocalist
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for an intimate gathering."
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambiance, the vibe made for a really great evening."
💬 Victoria J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing!! The musicians were crazy talented. So good!"