⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago. Get your tickets now to discover Día De Los Muertos-inspired music at Salvage One under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Salvage One
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Chicago
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- La Llorona (traditional)
- La Bruja (traditional)
- Dios Nunca Muere – Pedro Infante
- La Martiniana (traditional)
- Recuerdame (Remember Me) from Disney Pixar’s Coco
- El Latido de mi Corazón (Proud Corazon) from Disney Pixar’s Coco
- Amor Eterno – Juan Gabriel
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- La Muerte – Lola Beltran
- Gracias a la vida – Mercedes Sosa
- Estrellita – Manuel Ponce
- Danzon No. 2 – Arturo Marquez
- Huapango – Jose Pablo Moncayo
- La Bamba (traditional)
- DIVISI’s Amp’d String Quartet
- It was amazing. I loved the combination of the candles and the sound of the violins. The musicians were spectacular!
- It was such a great experience! The music was beautiful!
- Excellent venue and entertainment. Wonderful experience!
- First time at one of these events. Absolutely breath taking. Loved it! Will definitely be back!
- The venue and the music were exquisite.
- I love the representation of my culture through this event
- Had a great evening at the concert. Awesome experience!
- It was the most romantic date night!
1840 W Hubbard St, 60622-7042