⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago. Get your tickets now to discover Día De Los Muertos inspired music at Salvage One under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Salvage One
📅 Dates and times: November 2 and 3 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- La Llorona (traditional)
- La Bruja (traditional)
- Dios Nunca Muere – Pedro Infante
- La Martiniana (traditional)
- Recuerdame (Remember Me) from Disney Pixar’s Coco
- El Latido de mi Corazón (Proud Corazon) from Disney Pixar’s Coco
- Amor Eterno – Juan Gabriel
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- La Muerte – Lola Beltran
- Gracias a la vida – Mercedes Sosa
- Estrellita – Manuel Ponce
- Danzon No. 2 – Arturo Marquez
- Huapango – Jose Pablo Moncayo
- La Bamba (traditional)
- Divisi String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 TA M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was fantastic and safe. Everything flowed beautifully throughout the evening. I’ll definitely return for the next event"
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambiance, the vibe made for a really great evening."
💬 Rasheeda H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful experience. Highly skillful and musically gifted artists. Enjoyed it."
Select date and session