⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at The Wimbish House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Wimbish House
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Edgewood String Quartet
- Stop thinking about it. Just do it. Amazing experience. Would absolutely do more shows like this!
- The whole concert was magical! I love that local artists perform at each city. The Edgewood String Quartet did an amazing job. And the venue was beautiful!
- My first but will NOT be my last String quartet tribute. Beyoncé was amazing! The venue was beautiful and intimate. 10/10, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
- It was beautiful and such a great intimate moment for my date night. Thank you, looking forward to another one. The staff was great!
- Beyonce is my favorite female artist so this concert was a great tribute to her. The ladies did an amazing job!
- Amazing experience and actually wish we had brought our teenagers.
- Beautiful music in am intimate setting. Loved it!
- I thought the concert was absolutely amazing. They made their instruments singing like a song, although I did anticipate that there would be a vocalist along with the quartet.
- Just beautiful.
- It was absolutely beautiful however the announcement made at the beginning seemed a bit confusing. The young lady said please no “flash photography”…which to me means I can photograph/video as long as there’s no flash. It may help in the future to just say no photos/videos at all until the end. Otherwise the show was perfect!
- Pleasant event
- Amazing event!!
- Wonderful show!
- Amazing strings!!!
- Loved it!
Don't miss out!
Select date and session