⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Kansas City. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at the Cathedral of The Immaculate Conception under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Cathedral of The Immaculate Conception (entrance on 11th and Broadway), Kansas City
📅 Dates and times: November 16 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Kansas City
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember This Life
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- Opus 76 Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Amber B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was a beautiful event with wonderfully talented musicians. Would go again and would recommend to anyone!"
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for an intimate gathering."
💬 Rasheeda H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful experience. Highly skillful and musically gifted artists. Enjoyed it."
The FRIENDS™ Experience, NYC
130 E 23rd St, New York, NY (Located on the corner of Lexington Ave. and 23rd St.), 10010