⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at CHAPEL under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: CHAPEL
📅 Dates and times: December 1 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant. The Balcony is not ADA compliant.
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
- Selections from The Four Seasons Op. 8 – Antonio Vivaldi
- On the Nature of Daylight – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas (The Four Seasons of Buenos Aires) – Astor Piazzolla
- Primavera Porteña
- Invierno Porteño
- Passacaglia – G.F. Handel / J. Halvorsen
- String Quartet in F Major, M.35: II. Assez vif – très rythmé – Maurice Ravel
- Summertime – George Gershwin
- A Hazy Shade of Winter – Simon & Garfunkel
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Kathy T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "What an enjoyable evening! The venue was beautiful, the music was fantastic. Everything was handled in a very professional and safe way!"
💬 Randall C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great experience. Great safety standards and everyone genuinely seemed happy to be there."
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"
Select date and session