⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Dallas. Get your tickets now to discover Día De Los Muertos inspired music at Frontiers of Flight Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Frontiers of Flight Museum
📅 Dates and times: November 2 at 6:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Recuérdame de la película Coco / Remember Me from the film Coco - Kristen Anderson Lopez and Robert Lopez
- El Latido de mi Corazón de la película Coco / Proud Corazón from the film Coco - Kristen Anderson Lopez and Robert Lopez
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- Marche Funèbre- Frédéric Chopin
- Dios Nunca Muere - vals mexicano compuesto por Macedonio Alcalá / God Never Dies - Mexican waltz composed by Macedonio Alcalá
- La Martiniana- canción popular oaxaqueña adaptada por Andrés Henestrosa con base en la canción La Micaela de autoría anónima / popular Oaxacan song adapted by Andrés Henestrosa based on the anonymous song La Micaela
- La Bruja - canción popular veracruzana de compositor desconocido / The Witch - popular song from Veracruz by an unknown composer
- La Llorona - canción popular mexicana de autor desconocido, atribuida a Andrés Henestrosa / The Weeping Woman - popular Mexican song with unknown composer attributed to Andrés Henestrosa
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- Amor Eterno / Eternal Love - Juan Gabriel
- Listeso String Quartet
💬 Gabriela G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Loved it! From the welcome at the door to the very end it was a great event. Beautiful, intimate, full of energy and happiness."
💬 Tiffany M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I absolutely loved the show!!! The atmosphere was beautiful and I can still hear the music. Just beautiful!"
💬 Brian L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The concert was amazing, the band was incredible, and the setup was breathtaking. Truly a phenomenal evening."
Select date and session