⭐ Immerse yourself in the world of FRIENDS™ like never before with interactive set recreations, like Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. Now that’s what I call kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic!
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience at the date and time selected
- Adult - ages 11+
- Child - ages 4-10
- Student - must show valid school ID
- Senior - ages 55+, must show valid ID
- Military - must show valid ID
🎫 Premium Ticket - includes general access to the experience PLUS:
Skip-the-line privileges for entry to the experience
- 1 Free “The One in San Francisco” mug
- 1 Free Coat/Bag/Stroller Check
🎫 Flexible Entry Ticket - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date
- This option is available in the calendar on this page in the first standard time slot (10:00 a.m. on weekends and noon weekdays)
- Final entry time is one hour before closing
🎫 Private Access - Includes entry into The FRIENDS™ Experience either first thing in the morning before we open or after we close to the general public. Private Access groups will be checked in and allowed entry into the experience 5 minutes apart to allow for maximum social distancing between groups. Private Access groups are available in the 9:00 a.m. hour on Saturdays and Sundays and in the 8:00 p.m. hour on Friday evenings.
- Group of up to 6 guests
- Group of up to 8 guests
- Group of up to 10 guests
📺 Step into the iconic TV show like never before in an interactive experience
🛋️ Explore set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk!
⛲ Dance in front of the fountain
📸 Pose on the iconic orange couch and take many more photos
📅 Date: from October 13, 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Open select Mondays. See calendar on this page for available dates.
📍 Location: The Friends Experience; 150 Powell St., San Francisco, CA 94102
👤 Age requirement: All ages are welcome. Guests 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years old. Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with different disabilities and neurodiversities
❓ Please visit our FAQs here for more info
✔️ We want you to have fun at The FRIENDS™ Experience, so we've put standards in place that will keep you, your friends & family, and our staff safe and worry-free. We're dedicated to keeping the experience not only clean, but "Monica Clean”
- Masks are recommended for guests 2 years of age or older
- We reserve the right to extend or modify this policy in light of evolving circumstances and applicable guidance/regulations
The FRIENDS™ Experience is coming to San Francisco on October 13! Explore set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. You’ll even get to dance in front of the fountain! Don't miss your chance to get your tickets and step inside the world of FRIENDS™!
FRIENDS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s22)
NYC User Reviews
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was a fun and exciting experience. A must do for anyone"
💬 Lisa T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Awesome! Loved all the props and costumes. So nice to have pics taken for us and emailed. Such a fun experience!"
💬 Carla P. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was great. And the fact that professional pictures, taken by their crew, were included, made it extra special."
The FRIENDS™ Experience - San Francisco
150 Powell St., 94102