⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Edmonton. Get your tickets now to discover the spookiest Halloween inspired music at Betty Andrews Recital Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Betty Andrews Recital Hall
📅 Dates and times: October 30 at 6:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Edmonton
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- This is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- The Phantom of the Opera Theme - Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Zombie - The Cranberries
- Hedwig's Theme from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone - John Williams
- I Put A Spell On You - Annie Lennox
- Halloween Theme - John Carpenter
- Theme The Batman (1989) - Danny Elfman
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- The Addams Family Theme - Vic Mizzy
- Solo Pianist - Devin Hart
💬 Trey M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing show and atmosphere with a very professional staff. All the pandemic guidelines were followed perfectly"
💬 Jacqueline K. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Extraordinary evening with talent beyond our expectations. The venue and setting were incredible. We had a fantastic evening!"
💬 Susan A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I loved the venue and the artists were amazing. I look forward to more Fever events!"
La Casa del Conde Ovando
Calle 3 Ote. 611, Centro histórico de Puebla, 72000 Puebla, Pue., 72000