⭐ Space Explorers: THE INFINITE - The only immersive expedition to take you on an awe-inspiring interactive journey to Space is the first hour-long collective immersive experience that takes guests on an interactive journey aboard the International Space Station (ISS). After immensely successful runs in Montreal, Houston and Tacoma, Space Explorers: THE INFINITE is now open in Richmond Waterfront in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Tickets for Space Explorers: THE INFINITE at the Richmond Waterfront
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Child (8-12 years old)
- Student (13+ years old)
- Group Bundle (4 tickets and more)
🌎 Admire mind-blowing views of the Earth and feel the immensity of Space
📽️ Witness the first ever spacewalk to be captured in cinematic virtual reality
🛰️ Explore an entirely walkable 3D model of the International Space Station
🧑🚀 Join the crew of astronauts and discover their epic adventures
🚀 Experience an exclusive installation from world-renowned Japanese artist Ryoji Ikeda
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours:
- Mondays–Tuesdays: closed
- Wednesdays: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. (last entry at 9 p.m.)
- Thursdays: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. (last entry at 8 p.m.)
- Fridays: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. (last entry at 9 p.m.)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. (last entry at 9 p.m.)
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry at 6 p.m.)
The experience will also open on January 2 and 16
⏳ Duration: 1 hour
📍 Location: The Craneway Pavilion
👤 Age requirement: 8+
♿ Accessibility: this experience is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQ for this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
The ultimate Space adventure! Enter the world of astronauts aboard and outside the International Space Station in an awe-inspiring immersive experience, inspired by NASA missions. Get as close as you can to being in Space. Witness the daily life of astronauts and see Earth as you’ve never seen it before. The Infinite is the world’s largest collective immersive experience about life in Space, including scenes and footage from the Emmy Award-winning immersive series, Space Explorers: The ISS Experience, the largest production ever filmed in Space, produced in association with TIME Studios. Don’t miss out, The Infinite is a must-see event!
- "It allows people to experience something very few will ever get to in real life. These days, it’s a perspective we could all use." - Datebook, SF Chronicle
- "It even brought a member of my group to tears by the time we 'returned to Earth'." - SFGATE
- "A sight only a select few will ever see in their lifetime. A view that astronauts say changes them. For the first time, those of us on Earth can experience this too, thanks to cinematic virtual reality." - ABC/KOMO
- This was the coolest experience I have had in such a long time. Seeing space like that was amazing! Oh, and seeing everyone and my daughter(!) as a light being :) made my heart so full. Imagine how many would be in love, if that is how we saw one another? Cant wait to come back.
- Go! It is incredible. Walk in space? No problem. Buckle up and visit the ISS and the crew.
- An incredible experience… we arrived hopeful and left thrilled! We hope to return again while the traveling museum is here in the Bay Area. Many thanks!
- I will never forget looking down and seeing the Earth revolving below me! Then I looked up and saw the stars and the sun. It was amazing!
- So incredible, like you are there with the astronauts on the space station. Quite literally lost in space! Loved it!
- Everything was amazing we loved it! Staff was great, the exhibit was literally out of this world!
- Whole family had a great time moving around the ISS. Really fun afterwards to compare each members experience and talk about different aspects that each saw.
- awesome idea and was impressed by the details seen in the videos. The device had issue twice that affected some experience. Overall still positive.
- Out of this World:) but didn’t get see blue earth 🌏
- Great program, navigation, the different parts really complement each other. Bold, creative, safe. PS my feet feel much bigger and weightier after having walked in outer space. No kidding !
- There were a couple of bugs in the VR system, but the staff addresses them quickly. Otherwise, pretty cool!
- would have liked a bit more time cause it was super cool!
- Wonderful experience! Both the adults and kids love it.
- The staff was amazing and the experience was awesome. Had to take off a star because I went through 3 headsets. They kept crashing.
- We loved it. For the price point we felt the full hour in the VR experience would have been better than 45 min + the art installations.
The Craneway Pavilion
1414 Harbour Way South Richmond, CA, 94804
Select date and session
- Nov 2022
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023