⭐ Haunt O’ Ween LA is back, and it’s new and improved for 2022 with a re-imagined experience! You’ll find the LARGEST Halloween playground with over 200,000 sq ft. of immersive activities and entertainment. Expect trick-or-treating, potion-making, dance-offs, bounce houses, games, rides, performances, and much more. Get your tickets today!
🚨 Open Through Halloween Night! Last tickets available! 🚨
Tickets for Haunt O’ Ween in Los Angeles
🎫 General Admission for 1 person
🎫 Group Bundle (min. 10 people) - General Admission tickets at reduced price
🎫 VIP Admission for 1 person - includes:
- Express entry to the experience
- Ride and face-painting pass (Skip the Line)
- Branded trick-or-treat bucket
- Popcorn & rice krispies voucher
👉 All tickets include access to all of the Halloween activities available at the experience: trick-or-treating, candy, face painting, rides, bounce castles, slides, games, and much more!
🎃 Enjoy every Halloween activity in one expansive family-fun adventure
🍬 Go trick-or-treating in the Town of Haunt O' Ween, wander through the streets of Ghoul City, visit the Farm House, venture into the Hidden Hollows…
✨ Explore over 200,000 sq ft. full of performances, games, decorations, photo ops, rides, and more immersive entertainment
👻 Take part in a dance-off in the spooktacular Beyond the Grave Rave or jump the sugar off in multiple custom bounce houses & inflatable slides
🦸♂️ Customize your very own superhero cape with felt stickers that show your powers
🔍 Participate in an exclusive “Daniel Spellbound” experience hidden within the adventure
🍽️ Enjoy a wide selection of food & beverage, including adult treats!
📅 Date: September 30 – October 31, 2022
🕒 Opening hours: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m (gates close at 9:10 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: the path takes about 45-60 minutes if you engage in the activities, but you are welcome to stay and hang out in the food and drink area for as long as you’d like!
📍 Location: 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Children under the age of 2 go free
♿ Accessibility: the event is wheelchair accessible and there are bathrooms on site
🧛♂️ Costumes are highly encouraged!
💳 Cashless experience: only cards are accepted at this event
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
For 31 days, Haunt O' Ween is going all out and embracing the spirit of Halloween! This expansive, immersive family-friendly space covered in thousands of pumpkins makes the perfect playground in which to enjoy all the adventures and fun associated with the season. Go trick-or-treating in the Town of Haunt O' Ween, take a spin on rides, jump away in multiple bounce houses, play games, get your face painted, enjoy food and drinks... the list is endless. Make sure to take plenty of photos and videos—you'll remember the month of Haunt O' Ween for years to come. Get your tickets to Haunt O' Ween in LA now!
- Wonderful. Like Halloween themed Disneyland.. lots of little adventures and activities for the kiddos. Not scary. , meant for Kids to 12years old having a great time.. green screen witches broom ride. Snack stands with adult beverages to keep to help keep the night going smoothly. Unique LA food trucks. Cool face painting. Take a pumpkin home.
- Staff were amazing and decorations were every well done. Really well done, just like last year! Keep up the good work!!!
- So much fun. My family and I had a blast, especially us adults since there was "poison" for us!
- The kids were able to enjoy everything without waiting . So many activities , the staff was super friendly
- It was incredible! We had a blast!! 🎃🧙♀️
- Kids enjoy the set up and rides. wish there were more front of the line passes and rides with it. We went opening weekend and it was that busy but still waited 20 mins for roller coaster. All and all kids enjoyed it.
- It was a fun date night for sure
- Overall better than last year. Great vendors including the toy vendor Magical Toys. Loved that Happy Ice was there! I also liked how there was food (the tacos) BEFORE the end where you cannot go back down the path. Wish there were more little houses for trick or treating like last year (this year only about 4). With the price of the ticket, you should be able to have nicer bathrooms like the nicer trailer bathrooms.
- The place is well organized, more spaces and food choices compared to last year. Less games for kids to play only duck pound this time. Staffs were all very nice and friendly.
- Awesome!! Great family entertainment!!
- The experience was a lot of fun for the entire family
- Best family fair I’ve ever been to! Definitely worth the money. We’ll be back next year :)
- amazing hands down the best thing in LA for families so much fun for everyone and awesome place for photos and making memories worth every penny great value!!!! well be back 2023 📸
- It was fun for the whole family. My son loved the bounce house and the rides!
- The whole experience was great. I wish I would have known that if you did the scavenger hunt you get a free t-shirt . There was trick or treating for the kids and pretty much everything was included. Except the food and drinks of course. Overall a great experience.