Tickets for Scare City Experience - Camelot in Preston
🎫 Standard Entry Ticket for 1
⭐ Get into the Halloween spirit at the world's longest outdoor horror attraction
🎃 Face your fears in a 2km long walk through 12 different zones of terror
🧟 A fully immersive horror experience featuring more live actors than ever before
🏰 Set within the crumbling walls of the old Camelot theme park
📅 Date: various dates from 30 September – 6 November
🕒 Time: various entry times from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. or 9 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Location: Camelot, Chorley, Preston
👤 Age requirement: 16+
♿ Accessibility: given the steps, narrow passageways and uneven ground, the scare trail is not accessibile to wheelchairs or persons with limited mobility
🍽️ Food, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase
❓ Please note: a disclaimer will be issued on arrival and must be completed before entering the scare trail
Want to be scared out of your mind this Halloween? Scare City is back - bigger, better and bloodier than ever. Confront the fear of the unknown as you walk through a 2km trail of nightmares that leads its victims through 12 zones of pure, unadulterated terror. Complete with live actors to scare you witless, this 2-hour immersive experience is for those seeking the ultimate fair of scares. Get your tickets now for the Scare City Experience - Camelot in Chorley, Preston!
- Nina L.Oct 2022Just had the most amazing “scare experience” this evening!!! Would 100% recommend & will definitely be coming back in the future! Thanks for the frights guys!
- Jade B.Oct 2022Terrifyingly brilliant! We loved it (and hated it..)! The actors were absolutely brilliant and the whole atmosphere was spot on! So glad we dared to come!!!
- Pippa L.Oct 2022Brilliant. Just so much fun. Well done to everyone involved.
- Leah K.Oct 2022Would definitely be going again !! Was an amazing experience ❤️
- Sarah H.Oct 2022It was one of the best nights I've had in a long time
- Claire M.Oct 2022Amazing experience would defo recommend
- Jo W.Oct 2022Wow! That was amazing. Very scary but brilliant
- Natalie H.Oct 2022Really well done and lots of fun
- Laura H.Oct 2022absolutely loved it
- Ritchie A.Oct 2022Really good
- Colette K.Oct 2022loved it
- Mark D.Oct 2022For the money this is great night out
- Sion O.Oct 2022Brilliant!
How to get there?
Charnock Richard Chorley UK, PR7 5LP