⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Flamenco at The Houston Arboretum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Houston Arboretum
📅 Dates and times: November 3 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone. Chairs are not provided with lawn tickets and you are required to bring your own chair, blanket or preferred seating
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Sevillanas del Siglo XVIII (Sevillanas)
- Lorqueñas, Anda Jaleo (Bulerías)
- Zorongo Gitano (Tientos/Tangos)
- Los Cuatro Muleros
- En el Café de Chinitas (Soleá por Bulerías)
- La Tarara (Tangos)
- Bulerías Festeras
Performers (dancers subject to change depending on the date)
- Cante (Vocals) - Irma La Paloma
- Guitarra (Guitar) - Jeremías García
- Percusión (Percussion) - Andrés Felix
- Violin - Eugeniu Cheremoush
- Baile (Dancer) - Solangel Lali Calix
- Baile (Dancer) - Andreina Pereira Nuñez
- Baile (Dancer) - Andrea González
💬 Beverly B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was awesome, not only great music, but they made it an experience by setting the ambiance and beautiful setting."
💬 Ixzel S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Loved every second of this show. Will be coming back!"
💬 Linda S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Loved the intimate setting, beautiful music and safety measures!!! Amazing."
Select date and session