⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Canberra. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at the National Gallery of Australia under the gentle glow of candlelight.
🚨 Limited tickets on sale! 🚨
📍 Venue: James Fairfax Theatre, National Gallery of Australia
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Canberra
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Nothing I’ve Ever Known from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Honor from The Pacific
- Tennessee from Pearl Harbor
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Man of Steel Suite
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- String quartet - Phoenix Collective
- Fantastic evening out. Wish it had been longer. Was a great atmosphere and the four musicians were amazingly talented.
- Whole family absolutely loved (from 5yr to 77yrs of age). Looking forward to attending another concert.
- Absolutely beautiful. Phoenix Collective brought me to tears and laughs. Never imagined that I would get the opportunity to hear Hans Zimmer's music live in such a way. Truly unforgettable.
- Lovely to hear live instruments again! Phoenix Ensemble are very good.
- More of this in cbr please!
- Fantastic concept, so affordable and accessible for a non musical type and have recommended to friends and family in other cities, would love to go to the next concert!
- Performers were great and the selected music scores were fantastic.
- It would've been great to end on Time by Hans Zimmer (from Inception). Otherwise, we had a great time
- Wonderful performance. Beautiful music, stunning environment, and excellent audience engagement. It's great fun to hear music from films/TV that we all know and love. I can not recommend this experience enough. Definitely worth your time.
- Great performance, nice and intimate experience.
- Beautiful music in a serene setting.
Palazzo Della Luce
Via Antonio Bertola, 40, Torino TO, Italy, 10122
Select date and session