⭐ Stranger Things: The Experience is an immersive experience in Atlanta based on the iconic Netflix show. Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story and unlock your power as you journey through Hawkins Lab alongside your favorite characters. Then enjoy an 80s-style medley of locations and fan-favorite moments with merchandise, food & drinks, photo ops, interactive performers, and more surprises!
Presented by Netflix & Fever.
Tickets for Stranger Things: The Experience in Atlanta
🎫 Standard Admission - includes admission to the Hawkins Lab immersive experience and the free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations
🎫 VIP Admission - includes admission to the Hawkins Lab immersive experience and the free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations + a complimentary drink, a special Stranger Things gift, and priority access
🔴 November - Last tickets remaining 🚨
🟡 December - Limited availability
🟢 January - Good availability
Choose from the following ticket options:
- Adult: ticket for 1 person (ages 18+)
- Youth: ticket for 1 person (ages 5–17) - All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Group Bundle: 6+ tickets at a reduced price
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🎬 Be the hero and unlock your power in a brand-new, exclusive Stranger Things story
💬 Interact with your favorite Stranger Things characters
🤩 Enjoy a high-quality production with incredible special effects
✨ Explore nostalgic 80s-themed shops and iconic locations straight from the show such as Scoops Ahoy
🛍️ Enjoy themed food & drinks and take home exclusive merchandise
📸 Take pics in the Byers’ living room, in an 80s-style photo booth, at the Palace Arcade, or with unexpected villains
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: (time slots available every half hour)
- Wednesdays–Fridays: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays & Sundays: 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the immersive experience lasts 45 min., but you are welcome to stay and hang out in the Mix-Tape for as long as you’d like
📍 Location: Pullman Yards, 225 Rogers St., Atlanta, GA 30317
🚗 Parking is available at the venue. Check the FAQs here for more information.
👤 Age requirement: this experience is recommended for ages 13+. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Due to the nature of the experience and special effects, children under 5 will not be admitted
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
💡 This experience contains sequences of flashing lights, which may affect guests who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photosensitivities
👗 Dress code: the 80s are calling! You're invited to a bodacious world of fanny packs and shoulder pads
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Do you copy? It’s your turn to be the main character! Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story at Stranger Things: The Immersive Experience. Your journey will begin in Hawkins Lab, where you’ll take part in a story-driven interactive adventure and use your powers to save the day alongside Eleven, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Max, and Will. After all that excitement, the fun is far from over: head on over to Mix-Tape to enjoy a throwback to the 80s in iconic locations such as Scoops Ahoy, Family Video, and the Palace Arcade. Whether you come alone, with your family, or with your squad, this is one ǝƃuɐɹʇs experience you don’t want to miss! Get your tickets for Stranger Things: The Experience in Atlanta now!
- Literally the best experience and aesthetic for any fan! We loved it so much
- This experience was PHENOMENAL! I don’t know what I was expecting…but it wasn’t this! I was really blown away by the effects and the authenticity, and the amount of people were just right, it wasn’t overcrowded at all. Can’t recommend enough!
- An amazing experience! The production was top notch and we enjoyed every aspect of the event, from the friendly characters that greeted us to the lab workers that conducted the study to the awesome trip back to the 80s at the Mix Tape!
- We loved it! Every stayed in character and it it so well! I was very impressed at the ATL stranger things experience! Keep up the good work guys!
- The experience began as soon as we walked in and we were greeted by extremely friendly staff. The overall experience exceeded my expectations.
- This experience is a MUST for Stranger Things fans!! It was absolutely incredible!
- We fucking Loved it! A great experience and simply immersive highly recommended!
- Outstanding and was so excited it finally came to Atlanta.
- I came with my daughter and we lovedddd it!!
- Super fun! Loved the experience! It’s fun to relive the 80’s afterwards!
- Maybe add more time in the actual experience with the cast and have more rooms to explore.
- Best event experience i ever had!
- Incredible immersive experience! It was amazing!
- It was fun. I enjoyed showing my daughter the 80s mall. It felt like a mall back in the day! It was a bit expensive though.
- It was absolutely amazing! I loved everything about it!
Pullman Yards - Science Gallery Atlanta
225 Rogers St NE, Atlanta, GA , United States, 30317
Select date and session
- Nov 2022
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023