⭐ Stranger Things: The Experience is an immersive experience in Atlanta based on the iconic Netflix show. Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story and unlock your power as you journey through Hawkins Lab alongside your favorite characters. Then enjoy an 80s-style medley of locations and fan-favorite moments with merchandise, food & drinks, photo ops, interactive performers, and more surprises!
Presented by Netflix & Fever.
🚨 The experience will leave Atlanta after February 12! 🚨
🔴 February - Last tickets!
Tickets for Stranger Things: The Experience in Atlanta
🎫 Standard Admission - includes admission to the Hawkins Lab immersive experience and the free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations
🎫 VIP Admission - includes admission to the Hawkins Lab immersive experience and the free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations + a complimentary drink, a special Stranger Things gift, and priority access
Choose from the following ticket options:
- Adult: ticket for 1 person (ages 18+)
- Youth: ticket for 1 person (ages 5–17) - All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Group Bundle: 6+ tickets at a reduced price
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🎬 Be the hero and unlock your power in a brand-new, exclusive Stranger Things story
💬 Interact with your favorite Stranger Things characters
🤩 Enjoy a high-quality production with incredible special effects
✨ Explore nostalgic 80s-themed shops and iconic locations straight from the show such as Scoops Ahoy
🛍️ Enjoy themed food & drinks and take home exclusive merchandise
📸 Take pics in the Byers’ living room, in an 80s-style photo booth, at the Palace Arcade, or with unexpected villains
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: (time slots available every half hour)
- Wednesdays–Fridays: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays & Sundays: 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the immersive experience lasts 45 min., but you are welcome to stay and hang out in the Mix-Tape for as long as you’d like
📍 Location: Pullman Yards, 225 Rogers St., Atlanta, GA 30317
🚗 Parking is available at the venue. Check the FAQs here for more information.
👤 Age requirement: this experience is recommended for ages 13+. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Due to the nature of the experience and special effects, children under 5 will not be admitted
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
💡 This experience contains sequences of flashing lights, which may affect guests who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photosensitivities
👗 Dress code: the 80s are calling! You're invited to a bodacious world of fanny packs and shoulder pads
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Do you copy? It’s your turn to be the main character! Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story at Stranger Things: The Immersive Experience. Your journey will begin in Hawkins Lab, where you’ll take part in a story-driven interactive adventure and use your powers to save the day alongside Eleven, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Max, and Will. After all that excitement, the fun is far from over: head on over to Mix-Tape to enjoy a throwback to the 80s in iconic locations such as Scoops Ahoy, Family Video, and the Palace Arcade. Whether you come alone, with your family, or with your squad, this is one ǝƃuɐɹʇs experience you don’t want to miss! Get your tickets for Stranger Things: The Experience in Atlanta now!
- Literally the best experience and aesthetic for any fan! We loved it so much
- We had the BEST time!!! We spent 4 hours there and enjoyed every moment. All of the performers and staff were so kind and fun and went above and beyond. As soon as it was over, I already wanted to do it again. Thank you so much!!!
- This experience was so freaking cool!! You become part of a storyline and experience things as if you're in a sleep study at Hawkins when chaos breaks lose! Impressive effects! They incorporate the real characters in a cool way too! If you like the show, you'll 100% appreciate this experience! Highly recommend!!
- We loved it! Every stayed in character and it it so well! I was very impressed at the ATL stranger things experience! Keep up the good work guys!
- The experience began as soon as we walked in and we were greeted by extremely friendly staff. The overall experience exceeded my expectations.
- This experience is a MUST for Stranger Things fans!! It was absolutely incredible!
- We fucking Loved it! A great experience and simply immersive highly recommended!
- Outstanding and was so excited it finally came to Atlanta.
- Absolutely amazing!!! Entertaining the entire time! And our VIP gift left us speechless!!! Only small issue we had was we never received a tape at the end which I thought you received. Thank you for this very memorable experience!
- It was so much fun! Both the lab experience and hanging out in Hawkins were a blast! Actors were really good, and I loved the shopping and picture opportunities. The food and drinks were very tasty!
- Maybe add more time in the actual experience with the cast and have more rooms to explore.
- Best event experience i ever had!
- The plot, actors, visual effects, and interactive play was amazing. I really enjoyed the 80's themed stores and at the end.
- Unlike anything I have been to before! The actors were great in it and it’s just as much fun for adults as it is for kids! Highly recommend!
- Great experience for me and my daughters. They do a great job personalizing it. Super fun and lots of awesome food and merch available afterwards.
Sala Unicaja de Conciertos María Cristina
Calle Marqués de Valdecañas, 2, 29008