⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Stockholm. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at Eric Ericsonhallen under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Eric Ericsonhallen
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Drinks will be available for purchase from the bar before the concert
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Stockholm
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- String quartet - Rosa Kvartetten
- Beautiful venue. The candles made it cosy and intimate. The Pink quartet delivered Joe Hisaishis music with much emotion. Wonderful arrangements. Thank you!
- it was cosy. the place was beautiful, and the musicians extremely talented. food for the soul.
- Absolutely stunning! The candles! The music! Wow!
- Stämningsfullt och otroligt vackert att få lyssna på några av ens favoriter från anime världen ❤️
- It was absolutely fantastic, I love joe hisashis music for studio ghibli. Listen those beautiful song in a live concert and surrounded by candles 🕯 is a unforgettable experience. The artist who play the instruments was amazing!
- Very intimate concert with great atmosphere and amazing musicians!
- Cosy and nice! Great idea for evening
- Väldigt duktiga tjejer som spelade och mycket mysigt stämning!
- Fantastic concert. Will definitely go to again. 💞
- Beautiful, heartwarming and touching musical experience!!!!!
- The musicians were amazing 💖👏🤌
- Amazing evening with Ghibli Music!
- Toppen, trevlig konser i en fin miljö,
- Everything was good
- The chairs were really hard. everything else amazing.
San Diego Natural History Museum
1788 El Prado, San Diego, 92101
Select date and session
Flexible Ticket (0.1 eur)
Flexible tickets allow full refunds up to 48h before the experience starts.