⭐ Steve McCurry. ICONS is an extraordinary exhibition in Lisbon showcasing the work of Steve McCurry, one of the biggest photographers to date. Learn about his career, his photography, and much more. Get your tickets!
🚨 Online Exclusive 🚨 Buy your ticket and get up to 10% off 🤑
💥 Due to popular demand, the exhibition has been extended until Sunday 22 January!
🟡 January - Limited availability
Tickets for Steve McCurry. ICONS: The International Exhibition in Lisbon
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4-12)
- Senior (65+) or Student - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
- Group children and students (min. 20 people)
🌟 Celebrate the work and career of Steve McCurry at this international photography exhibition
🤓 Learn about the man behind the lens as you enter the world of one of the biggest figures in the world of photography
📸 Discover more than 100 iconic large-format photographs, such as the ‘Afghan Girl’, Sharbat Gula, who captivated the world from the cover of National Geographic magazine in 1985
🗺️ Admire a selection of the most impressive images of trips to Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, China, and more
🎧 Enjoy access to audio descriptions of 42 select exhibits to hear the story behind the picture in the words of Steve McCurry himself
🎬 Watch Steve McCurry's testimony about his life and experiences as a photographer
📅 Date: from 23 September 2022
🕒 Opening hours: Mondays – Sundays, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (the exhibition closes at 9 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: Cordoaria Nacional, Lisbon
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Free entry for children under 4
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
🎧 Please remember to bring your own mobile and headphones compatible with your phone in order to scan the QRs underneath the 42 select exhibits
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
👥 If you would like to book a private session (min 40+ people), please click here
Delve into the world of this renowned and intrepid photographer in an unprecedented photography exhibition! With more than 100 large-format photographs, ICONS is one of the most complete retrospectives of the career of Steve McCurry, one of the main international figures in the world of photography in the last 30 years. His work encompasses conflict, cultures, ancient traditions and contemporary culture, but always retaining the human element that made his famous photograph of the Afghan girl such a powerful image. Walk through the inspiration, life and work of someone who has been recognised with some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Get your tickets for Steve McCurry. ICONS: The International Exhibition in Lisbon!
Opiniões dos utilizadores
- It was an incredible exhibition. Steve captures the people and who places with a unique gift. The whole exhibition is an experience not to be missed. I left moved and inspired.
- Really loved this exhibit. Steve's work is incredible. The layout and lighting in the space inviting. The narration digestible and engaging. Had been in this space months ago to see Wei Wei and didn't enjoy the curating as well despite the impact of the artist in the World. Definite must see!
- Incredible exhibit. An amazing collection of McCurry's work over decades.
- Excellent exhibit! I could go back over and over for this visual experience through his eyes and voice narration.
- Once in a lifetime experience. It was truly memorable for me!
- The exhibition was excellent
- Touching, an amazing experience
- Excellent exhibition!
- Phenomenal photography
- Amazing pictures!!
- Beautiful exhibit , well layers out, interactive with artist and great video