⭐ Authentic Flamenco by the Royal Opera of Madrid is a special and passionate flamenco show performed by award-winning professionals from Spain. Witness the raw power of the captivating Spanish art form from an incredible venue in Washington DC. Get your tickets!
🚨 The show ends on November 6 at Washington DC’s Miracle Theatre. Last chance to get your tickets before it’s too late! 🚨
Tickets for Authentic Flamenco by the Royal Opera of Madrid in Washington DC
🎫 VIP+ Admission - best visibility with seat selection, a charcuterie box with Spanish products, and meet and greet with the artists to take photos after the show
🎫 VIP Admission - amazing visibility with seat selection, a charcuterie box with Spanish products, and meet and greet with the artists to take photos after the show
🎫 Preferential Admission - great visibility with seat selection
🎫 General Admission - good visibility without seat selection
🎫 Basic Admission - fair visibility without seat selection
All tickets include entry to the experience. For groups of more than 40 people or private shows, please click here
💃 Experience a passionate and traditional Spanish flamenco show from award-winning dancer and choreographer, Amador Rojas, alongside outstanding Spanish artists
🎭 Admire the production by the Royal Opera of Madrid, the most important performing arts institution in Spain that was rewarded with the best opera company in the world in 2019 by the International Opera Awards
👨🍳 Enjoy a charcuterie box with Spanish products that are difficult to find in the USA with a VIP ticket
🤩 Produced by SO-LA-NA Entertainment, best in class flamenco production company
🏛️ Located in an outstanding venue in the heart of Washington DC
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: Thursdays–Sundays, various sessions available throughout the day
- Guests with a VIP tasting must arrive 45 minutes prior to start time
⏳ Duration: the show is around 65 minutes long. For VIP and VIP+ ticket holders the experience will be around 100 minutes long, including the meet & greet.
📍 Location: Miracle Theatre
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
- Amador Rojas (dancer)
- Yolanda Osuna (dancer)
- José Tomás Jiménez (guitar)
- Manu Soto (singer)
- Bernardo Miranda (singer)
- Sergio de Lope (flute and saxophone)
- Lolo Plantón (percussion)
For more information about each artist, click here
Flamenco is an expression of passion and emotion; with it, the feelings that make us human are honored and celebrated. Originating in Spain, this special show, in partnership with the Royal Opera of Madrid and produced by SO-LA-NA, brings together award-winning professionals for an unforgettable performance with stunning vocals, instruments, and dances. Whether you’re an avid flamenco lover or just seeing it for the first time, there’s no better, more authentic way to witness firsthand the raw power of this captivating Spanish art form. Olé!
- It was amazing !!!! Highly recommended
- loved everything about the whole performance.
- The most beautiful display of art I’ve ever seen.
- Incredible show, great performances and superb production/sound
- Excellent Show! My daughter and I absolutely lover it!
- Great show - very talented group. The stage should have been raised or a different theater selected as amazing footwork of the dancers could not be seen - which is key in flamenco.
- Outstanding performance in a great venue
- Fabulous dancing, with a sense of amusement and play with the audience. Musicians immersed us back into Spain
- Awesome show, very passionate, and stimulating. Really enjoyed it!
- The show was 10 stars! Really enjoyed - what I could see through the forest of perpetually recording cell phones :/
- Everyone in the performance group has great technical skills and performance was passionate and emotional. Great night!
- Show was great, but tardy visitors ( 20 minutes or more) should not let be in. It disrupted experience.
- The show was excellent. However, the theater seats are too low and not graded. It is hard to see the lower part of the stage. I think the theater needs to upgrade the seats.
- Professional and breathtaking performance! Bravo!
- Performance was fabulous, as was the sound. Venue a bit challenging toward the back, but overall a wonderful experience.