🎫 Ticket for 1 Adult (13+), including:
- Admission to Great Ocean Road National Park
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild
- Air-conditioned mini-coach transport
- Expert driver guided tour experience
- Live tour commentary spoken in English
- Free audio translation app is available in 10 different languages
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Melbourne
🌊 Full-day small-group tour of the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne
🐨 Spot wild koalas in their natural environment
😍 Enjoy magnificent views of the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and the Gibson Steps
🍽️ Stop for lunch during your day trip while overlooking the famous Apollo Bay
🚐 All entrance fees and transport in an air-conditioned touring bus included
📅 Date: various dates (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 7:35 a.m.
⏳ Duration: 13 hours (approx.)
📍 Meeting point: Immigration Museum or Apollo Bay, Melbourne
♿ Accessibility: this experience is not wheelchair, prams or stroller accessible
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
- Anglesea Visitor Information Centre
- Head down to the Surf Coast passing through the seaside towns such as Anglesea, Lorne and Airey’s Inlet with a stop along the way for some morning tea and a breath of fresh ocean air.
- Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway
- Visit, take photos and learn about the history behind the monument which marks the original starting point of the Great Ocean Road.
- Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre
- Enjoy lunch at one of the cafes or local pubs (at your own expense) and time to explore Apollo Bay
- Great Otway National Park
- Visit the Cool Temperate Rainforest, walk through the tree ferns and marvel at the ancient Myrtle Beach trees.
- Twelve Apostles
- Explore Port Campbell National Park, home to the iconic 12 Apostles. Enjoy the views, walk along the boardwalks and take pictures of the rugged coastline.
- Loch Ard Gorge
- See one of Australia’s most famous shipwrecks before heading down the beach to admire the caves and rock formations.
- WWI Memorial
- Driving home, you will pass through the farmlands before stopping at Colac, where you can grab a quick bite for dinner (at your own expense).
Discover some of Australia’s most photographed landscapes on this full-day tour of the famous Great Ocean Road from Melbourne. Stop for morning tea in Anglesea, spot wild koalas along the way, and tuck into lunch overlooking the dramatic Apollo Bay. After lunch, enjoy a hike through Great Otway National Park, learn how the notorious Shipwreck Coast earned its name, and marvel over natural landmarks like the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and the Gibson Steps. Get your tickets now for the Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Day Trip from Melbourne!
Port Campbell National Park
Great Ocean Rd, Port Campbell VIC 3269, Australia, 3269
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023