⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of famous film scores at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium under the gentle glow of candlelight.
🐟 Tickets include access to to certain areas in the Aquarium (including Ocean Invaders, Bay Of Rays, Mermaid Garden, Coral Atoll & Shipwreck Explorer)
📍 Venue: Oceanarium Room at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
📅 Date and time: various dates available at 6:45 p.m. and 8:20 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (entry begins 45 mins prior, seating begins 20 mins prior. Late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair-accessible.
❓ View the FAQs for this event here (please note entry only starts 45 minutes before the show time, no day time entry to the aquarium included)
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis
🍸 Drinks are available for purchase at a special pop-up bar within SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (minimum 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Melbourne
- When You Wish Upon A Star - Pinocchio
- Under The Sea - The Little Mermaid
- Nemo Egg - Finding Nemo
- Zoosters Breakout - Madagascar
- The Lion King Medley (I Just Can't Wait to Be King, Circle of Life, Can You Feel the Love Tonight) - The Lion King
- Let It Go - Frozen
- Studio Ghibli Medley - Studio Ghibli films
- My Heart Will Go On - Titanic
- On the Nature of Daylight - Arrival
- Time - Inception
- Cornfield Chase - Interstellar
- E.T. Main Theme - E.T.
- The Raiders March - Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Theme from Jurassic Park - Jurassic Park
- Now We Are Free - Gladiator
- Pirates of the Caribbean Medley (The Medallion Calls, Blood Ritual, Walk The Plank, The BlackPearl) - Pirates of the Caribbean
- String quartet - Invictus Quartet (2 violins, 1 viola & 1 cello)
- Magical and mesmerising! Great Venue, Great Music, Great Night
- This was one of the coolest venues for this kind of event!
- Performers did a fantastic job!
- The Invictus Quartet were enchanting and the aquarium was an incredible setting.
- Absolutely talented artists! I loved every bit of it. The venue was great for this performance as well. Would definitely go for another one of these events.
- Unforgettable experience. Watching the animals glide around as the music plays is very calming and enjoyable.
- Invictus quartet is amazing everytime and the setting today, with the aquarium in the background was perfect. You should definitely attend if they do it again!
- An absolutely perfect night. There are no words to describe just how beautiful the performance was. Definitely worth every cent.
- So good! Great location in the aquarium, and the music was beautiful
- Magical experience. Teared up hearing all the classics. Didn’t play Lion King but cannot fault it at all
- It was a truly magical experience. The music and the setting was unforgettable!
- Loved the adrenaline rush the music gave me! Definitely worth the experience.
- amazing, the most beautiful experience
- A magical evening!! Highly, highly recommend ✨🐠
- Wonderful atmosphere and sublime music! A most memorable experience.
Official Tour Napoli
Via Domenico Capitelli, 9, 80134
Select date and session