⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Seattle. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at The Museum of Flight under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Museum of Flight
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember This Life
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- Listeso String Quartet
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 Susan A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I loved the venue and the artists were amazing. I look forward to more Fever events!"
Select date and session