⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Seattle. Get your tickets now to discover the music of BTS at The Museum of Flight under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Museum of Flight
📅 Dates and times: November 9 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Seattle
- Boy with Luv (feat. Halsey)
- Life Goes On
- Spring Day
- I Need U
- Save Me
- Black Swan
- My Universe (Coldplay feat. BTS)
- Permission to Dance
- Pied Piper
- Fake Love
- Listeso String Quartet
- It was sooooo good! The performers were spectacularly phenomenal. They made my jaw drop in awe, it was the kind of performance that video recordings would not do it justice. This live performance was, wow. I attended the 9/14 performance, I might have to go again when they perform again in November. It was worth it.
- Artists were so engaging and made the experience so much fun! And literally they knew info about BTS!!! Love this concert. I will go to another candlelight concert definitely
- Magical! The artists were amazing, humble, funny and great educators. Loved it, and a great "bridge" between those unfamiliar with the musical talent of BTS and those of us who are ARMY! Thank you!
- Absolutely fantastic! Each piece was orchestrated beautifully 😉 I also appreciated the knowledge each artist shared about BTS and their music.
- Such an incredible experience. Some songs listed in the program were not actually played though, which was very disappointing. But still so good. Can’t wait to go again!
- I like that the musicians were on a stage where I can also see them performing. There is probably a reason why the stage is dark but overall a very entertaining concert.
- Was absolutely stellar. Everything from the stage to the actual music performance was magical- very hard to describe the beautiful feeling you get. Highly highly recommend!
- It was an amazing experience! The musicians were wonderful, and the ambiance was great.
- This string quartet delivered a really beautiful tribute for Army! So creative and spirited, done with so much love.
- It was a really fun experience that I would like to see again. Thank you for a very beautiful night
- Spectacularly phenomenal
- Beautiful music, wonderful musicians
- i cried, it was so good. everyone slayed
- Great talented musicians
- Very nicely done, thank you