⭐ Don’t miss Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience! Walk into the depths of a dark forest and discover fantastic beasts and iconic wizarding world moments illuminated like never before. Get tickets!
🔴 December - Last tickets remaining 🚨
🟡 January - Limited availability
Tickets for Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience in Leesburg
🎫 Standard Admission - includes standard entry to the forest trail inspired by the wizarding world + access to the village where you can find magical food and drink to add to your experience
- Adult (ages 16+)
- Child (ages 5–15)
- Family Bundle (min. 3 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 8 people)
🎫 Parking Spot - includes one parking spot per car at Morven Park ($8 online or $10 if you purchase on-site)
Special services are available for groups of 30+ guests: please visit our website for more information
🌳 Give a Tree, Grow a Forest: we are committed to celebrating the power of nature and ensuring a legacy for future generations to enjoy our beautiful surroundings. You have the option to donate $1.00 to buy a tree and cover the cost of planting and management in the USA. More information is available on our website here
🏞️ Follow a trail through a mysterious and magical forest full of interactive moments, mesmerizing lights, and theatrical illusions
🐎 Come face-to-face with magical creatures from the Harry Potter™ and the Fantastic Beasts™ films, such as Hippogriffs, Centaurs, Unicorns, Nifflers, and more
✨ Use your wand to cast spells, and even conjure a Patronus
🍽️ Enjoy a selection of delicious food and drink inspired by the Wizarding World
📸 Take plenty of fun photos to immortalize the evening's adventure
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: various timeslots available, select during purchase
⏳ Duration: approx. 60–90 minutes (the walking trail will take approx. 45–75 minutes)
📍 Location: the awe-inspiring woods of Morven Park, 41580 Sunday Morning Lane, Leesburg VA 20176
💰 Price: Family ticket prices start at $27.50 and vary depending on the date and time of the chosen session. Discounted prices are available during night-time sessions on weekdays
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children ages 4 and under enter free of charge
💰 Price: Ticket prices range from $36-$75 for adults and $25-$64 for children depending on the session date and time
♿ Accessibility: please be aware that this is a woodland walk; the pathway is made up of pressed stones and is therefore not on tarmac. There will be motorized wheelchairs for adults that can be reserved and utilized – see the FAQs below for more information
🚗 Parking: guests coming by car must purchase a parking spot prior to arrival. Rideshare is encouraged as only limited parking is available
🥾 Dress code: This is an outdoor trail, outdoor shoes are strongly advised. Wellies and walking boots are best!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
As the days get shorter and the nights grow longer, enchanting creatures and magical beasts inspired by the Wizarding World come to life in a spellbinding Forbidden Forest. Now is your chance to see these curious inhabitants illuminated! Embark on a bewitching journey through a misty forest trail full of magic and wonder, and discover unexpected surprises around every corner. Ready your wand and cast spells, come face-to-face with Hippogriffs and Centaurs, and experience breathtaking moments based on scenes from the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films. After all the excitement, an enchanting Village will welcome you with warm food and a blazing fire. Don't miss this opportunity to step foot into our experience inspired by the wizarding world. Get your tickets for Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience in Leesburg!
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s22)
- It was awesome! Such a cool experience and the treats and food were delicious!!!
- I've never even seen Harry Potter and after leaving the Forbidden Forrest I must say we'll done!!!!
- Amazing experience! So glad we went!
- The experience was awesome, and the food was great. Would definitely recommend and do again.
- Love it and will visit again!
- Love the trail. Wish the food offerings were better organized. I stood in line for a stand that said they had mulled cider only to be told they didn’t and I had to go to another stand. They didn’t have all the items listed on the menu and ran out of mulled wine.
- Absolutely a wonderful experience.
- Was magical and would go again.
- Great experience overall. Some parts were super cheesy but the lighting and sound were awesome and kept you immersed.
- It was great! Brought my almost 7 month old and he loved all the lights. My only wish is the food/drink/merchandise selection step it up. The food I expected to look like something out of the movies, not at all. Butter beer wasn’t that good. All the shirts were cropped and super cheap material for a high price.
- Magnificent! Ages 8 through 46 loved the evening in the Forbidden Forest ❤️ Great atmosphere, fun interactive stations, and everything was fun for all ages. We saw babies, toddlers, gradeschool, teens, and adults of all ages all smiling and taking photos. What a great evening!
- This was an absolutely amazing experience! My son had an amazing time and as a Potter fan - I felt like a smile child and was filled with excitement!
- Absolutely Fantastic! The walk through interactive and non interactive features were amazing. The cost of food and drink was high but that’s to be expected at an event like this. The forest was beautiful and felt truly magical.
- We had an incredible time walking through the Forbidden Forest! It was a little different than expected but still so fun and creative!
- More interactivity! We expected more characters or people running around aside from just the lights and everything. Great experience just wanted a bit more.
41580 Sunday Morning Lane, Leesburg VA, 20176
Select date and session
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023