⭐ House of Spirits: Volkov Manor is an immersive theatrical cocktail soirée, where adults do Halloween in a haunted mansion. Enjoy miniature craft cocktails and enjoy a night of macabre magic, tarot readings, strange roaming specters, secret games and so much more! Over 50,000 guests have already enjoyed House of Spirits, and now you can expect the unexpected in New York this year!
🚨 The mansion has opened its doors! Tickets are selling fast, get yours now! 🚨
Tickets for House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in NYC
🎫 Standard - includes full access to the experience and 4 mini craft cocktails
🎫 Plus - includes full access to the experience and 4 mini craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail
🎫 Premier - includes full access to the experience with expedited entry and first entry. Also includes 4 mini craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail with a chocolate pairing to go with every cocktail curated by a chocolate sommelier
✨Across 2019 and 2021, 50,000+ people enjoyed this avant-garde experience in Los Angeles, New York and Dallas
🏰 Freely roam the mysterious haunted mansion Volkov Manor and experience a night of macabre magic, tarot readings, strange roaming specters, secret games and so much more!
🍸 Enjoy miniature craft cocktails, each inspired by a dearly departed spirit, included in your ticket
🍫 Decadent French chocolate truffles, expertly paired with your craft cocktail flight
🔮 How adults do Halloween: ask the Giant Ouija Board questions as you commune and interact with the spirits of the house
🍽️ Head to the pre-show lounge for beer, wine, water, soda and food available for purchase, open all night
📅 Dates: October 1–31, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Fridays: 6:30 p.m. and 9:15 p.m.
- Saturdays: 4:00 p.m., 6:45 p.m., 9:30 p.m.
- Sundays: 3:15 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
- Thursday October 27 and Monday October 31: 6:30 p.m. and 9:15 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours. Our pre-show lounge opens 45 minutes before your scheduled show time. In the lounge, you may purchase food and beverages while you wait for your show. We strongly encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time in order to fully explore House of Spirits. Sessions end promptly at the scheduled time.
📍 Location: 60 Pine Street
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
👗 Guests are encouraged to dress up for the evening, be it in costume, cocktail attire, or your favorite time-period clothing!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Unlock a new season of dark secrets at an open-world cocktail party inside the mysterious Volkov Manor. When the Vasiliev children came to live with their uncle, Doctor Grigor Volkov, they discovered the spirits of his former patients wandering the halls, as well as a malicious entity known as The Midnight Man. You will have 2 hours to savor a flight of craft cocktails, sample darkly decadent chocolate truffles, and get immersed in the chilling lore. The characters and themes of House of Spirits: Volkov Manor are loosely based on real-life inspirations, including the final days of Grigori Rasputin, the ancient god Veles, and other Slavic folktales throughout the centuries. Get your tickets for House of Spirits: Volkov Manor - A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in NYC!
Produced by Meyer2Meyer Entertainment and Fever.
- The "spirits" were amazing. The staff was friendly and helpful. The drinks were top notch and the interactive rooms were so much fun. This was my first time going and I can't wait to go again.
- This was truly a phenomenal Halloween experience. Spooky specters, but they never make you feel uncomfortable — and I’m a shy person! Truly wonderful, immersive experience.
- Amazing absolutely loved it. Def a bit scary but everyone did an amazing job
- It had a great atmosphere and staff was welcoming
- Brandon Williams the magician was phenomenal! A true artist and talent!
- The place was BEAUTIFUL ! The characters were interactive and lovely and the makeup was beautiful . The drinks were good and STRONG and the scavenger hunt was fun ! Overall , incredible experience and worth every second . So happy !!!
- Too many props, not enough scares!
- I had such a great time. I would absolutely hands down do this again
- We enjoyed it. Only suggestions, you had to wait a little to long for your drinks and the maze and seance that were on the upper floors, I think something like that should have been offered on lower floors as well to make it more interactive.
- Terrifying in a really fun way! The perfect way to start the Halloween season!
- They did a great job with the Mansion. The actors were pretty good, and they did a good job with all the costumes.
- Excellent experience . Approach the ghost and they will show you exciting secrets. Lovely for a Hallowseve queen like myself.
- It’s was beautifully scary! I had such an amazing time and so worth the premier experience. The drinks and truffles were delicious!
- The drinks were too sweet. Loved my tarot card reading!!
House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soireé - NYC
60 Pine St, New York, NY, 10005