⭐ House of Spirits: Vaughan Hall is an immersive theatrical cocktail soirée where adults do Halloween in a haunted mansion. Enjoy miniature craft cocktails and a thrilling night of macabre magic, tarot, roaming specters, secret games & much more! Over 50,000 guests have already enjoyed House of Spirits—this year, expect the unexpected in LA!
🚨 Last day before the mansion closes its doors! Get your tickets now! 🚨
Tickets for House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in Los Angeles
🎫 Standard - includes full access to the experience and 4 craft cocktails
🎫 Plus - includes full access to the experience and 4 craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail
🎫 Premier - includes full access to the experience with expedited entry and first entry. Also includes 4 craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail with a chocolate pairing to go with every cocktail curated by a chocolate sommelier
✨Across 2019 and 2021, 50,000+ people enjoyed this avant-garde experience in Los Angeles, New York and Dallas
🏰 Freely roam the mysterious haunted mansion Vaughan Hall and experience a night of macabre magic, tarot readings, strange roaming specters, secret games and so much more!
🍸 Enjoy craft cocktails, each inspired by a dearly departed spirit, included in your ticket
🍫 Decadent French chocolate truffles, expertly paired with your craft cocktail flight
🔮 How adults do Halloween: ask the Giant Ouija Board questions as you commune and interact with the spirits of the house
🍽️ Head to the pre-show lounge for beer, wine, water, soda and light bites available for purchase, open all night
📅 Dates: October 15–31, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Fridays: 6:30 p.m. and 9:15 p.m.
- Saturdays: 4:00 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Sundays: 3:15 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
- Thursdays 20 and 27: 6:30 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. and Monday Oct 31: 6:15 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours. Our pre-show lounge opens 45 minutes before your scheduled show time. In the lounge, you may purchase food and beverages while you wait for your show. We strongly encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time in order to fully explore House of Spirits. Sessions end promptly at the scheduled time.
📍 Location: Casa Vertigo
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
👗 Guests are encouraged to dress up for the evening, be it in costume, cocktail attire, or your favorite time-period clothing!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
The spirits have awakened and a new season of hauntings has begun at the House of Spirits open-world cocktail party. There is a dark legend surrounding Vaughan Hall, and the truth behind it is far more disturbing... You will have 2 hours to savor a flight of miniature craft cocktails, sample darkly decadent chocolate truffles, and unravel the sinister truth behind the demise of the Vaughan clan… if you dare. Loosely based on the famous haunting of Loftus Hall in Ireland, the eerie affairs waiting inside Vaughan Hall are sure to thrill and terrify. Get your tickets for House of Spirits: Vaughan Hall - A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in Los Angeles!
Produced by Meyer2Meyer Entertainment and Fever.
- It was INCREDIBLE! I'm not the type of person to recommend events, but this was an experience I want to go to every year! Costumes and actors were EXCELLENT! If you're a woman, wear low heels because you will be going up and down stairs to visit the different rooms. Organization was brilliant!
- Very much liked the actors and staff. The parking was easy and the venue was fun. I still want to know the whole story in closing... Not sure I got everything. Had a blast, thank you
- Definitely something different to change up date night. Not to casual not to formal but still a great ambiance and entertaining. Staff was all friendly and great attitudes.
- We have been going since the beginning and have loved each and everyone of them. This is a must do if you are Halloween afficianado!!
- Loved the experience just wish I was able to experience it ALL (ran out of time) Thank you.
- We had an amazing time! We really enjoyed the “alter” room! Scared me to death! It was a great night!
- Excellent costumes and actors, the production could have been a bit more enhanced, but altogether a great value for the money!
- Loved it! Sooooo much fun. From the spooky spirits to the delicious cocktails, this was such a great event!
- I think a combo of last year and this year would have been perfect. Just one or 2 more mazes with the interactions. Truffles were great but drinks could have been better. The gin one was amazing.
- So much fun. Excellently done. Great performers. Creepy and wonderful.
- Always a fun event! You can tell the production value went up this year though with that you lost the intimacy that the first two seasons captured. I will say that with the price point, it would have been nice to have an increase with the duration of the event. Difficult to experience a lot with the large crowd in two hours. The VIP was also handled weird. Part of our group got held up for a card that did nothing but put you in another room. It was still overall very enjoyable!
- Venue was great, cocktails were yummy. The dancers and performance art are still the highlight of the evening!
- The performance and the maze were my favorites parts. This maze was wild and the vibe was great. However, this is the third time coming to House of Spirits and the ambience wasn’t the same. I wasn’t crazy about the venue either. And for the price, more character actors were expected. I will say that those I was able to interact with were phenomenal though. I really enjoy coming to these parties every year. See you next time!
- Fun especially if you are looking for a different experience
The Cuban Club
2010 Avenida Republica de Cuba, 33605