⭐ House of Spirits: Casa Vega is an immersive theatrical cocktail soirée where adults do Halloween in a haunted mansion. Enjoy miniature craft cocktails and a thrilling night of macabre magic, tarot, roaming specters, secret games & much more! Over 50,000 guests have already enjoyed House of Spirits—this year, expect the unexpected in Seattle!
🚨 Last day before the mansion closes its doors! Get your tickets now! 🚨
Tickets for House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in Seattle
🎫 Standard - includes full access to the experience and 4 mini craft cocktails
🎫 Plus - includes full access to the experience and 4 mini craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail
🎫 Premier - includes full access to the experience with expedited entry and first entry. Also includes 4 mini craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail with a chocolate pairing to go with every cocktail curated by a chocolate sommelier
✨Across 2019 and 2021, 50,000+ people enjoyed this avant-garde experience in Los Angeles, New York and Dallas
🏰 Freely roam the mysterious haunted mansion Casa Vega and experience a night of macabre magic, tarot readings, strange roaming specters, secret games and so much more!
🍸 Enjoy miniature craft cocktails, each inspired by a dearly departed spirit, included in your ticket
🍫 Decadent French chocolate truffles, expertly paired with your craft cocktail flight
🔮 How adults do Halloween: ask the Giant Ouija Board questions as you commune and interact with the spirits of the house
🍽️ Head to the pre-show lounge for beer, wine, water, soda and light bites available for purchase, open all night
📅 Dates: September 23–October 31, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Thursdays: 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 3:30 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 3:00 p.m., 5:45 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Monday Oct. 31: 6:15 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours. Our pre-show lounge opens 45 minutes before your scheduled show time. In the lounge, you may purchase food and beverages while you wait for your show. We strongly encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time in order to fully explore House of Spirits. Sessions end promptly at the scheduled time.
📍 Location: Capitol Hill DAR Rainier Chapter House
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
👗 Guests are encouraged to dress up for the evening, be it in costume, cocktail attire, or your favorite time-period clothing!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Freely roam a sinister open-world cocktail party at Casa Vega, the haunted home of Francisco and Molly Vega. After the mysterious death of their child Little Magpie, Francisco and Molly find themselves tormented by a strange entity that haunts the shadows of their home. You will have 2 hours at Casa Vega to savor a flight of miniature craft cocktails, sample darkly decadent chocolate truffles, and get immersed in the chilling lore… if you dare. Loosely based on spooky real-life inspirations—including Spanish painter Francisco Goya, his famous Black Paintings, and several other Spanish folktales—the eerie affairs waiting inside Casa Vega are sure to thrill and terrify. Get your tickets for House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in Seattle!
Produced by Meyer2Meyer Entertainment and Fever.
- Completely immersive experience. You get to explore the mansion, interact with the ghosts and solve the mystery’s, all while drinking craft cocktails. Our group had an excellent time.
- The drinks were great, the staff was fantastic, and the whole vibe was really fun. It was definitely outside of our usual, but we all had a great time!
- Interactive story and mystery. Great drinks. Tons of fun. Fantastic actors and story telling.
- It was a great experience, we enjoyed it and have a good time! They could turn the A/C! It was a bit hot inside.
- So dang creative- dress up seattle! It’s worth it!!
- Super fun! Feel like we got our money's worth. Drinks were tasty and stiff, entertainment (especially the special performances) was off the hook, decor was captivating, and the puzzle was totally immersive. Announcements and staff communication for the special performances could have been better, but that didn't cause a hitch.
- Super terrific! Very entertaining, surpassed my expectations. Highly recommend!
- Costuming and acting was amazing. Drinks were good. The story is interesting but a bit hard to follow. Overall, a very good time - so worth it!
- We loved it! What a fun experience! The actors and servers were friendly and had great energy. The event ran very smoothly and was well organized. Please come back to Seattle again next year!!
- The detail was awesome. One of the most interesting and engaging events I have been to in a long time. Delicious drinks. Perfect venue. So well done. And don't leave early. There is always something going on... you will miss out if you leave before the end!
- It was fantastic. Only thing, I wish there were more fans or more AC being pumped in each room. It was terribly hot! But I still had an amazing time!
- 10/10 would recommend. Absolutely stunning experience! Save the basement for last. Such a full and immersive experience. I can’t wait to see what they come up with next year!
- Character/actors were great, setting perfect, bartenders nice and good cocktails!
- I feel that there could have been a little more direction and it felt very crowded. It was a good experience but feel it could be expanded for a better overall time.
- Best event in Seattle!